Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androcream - Total Waste?

I'm sure it did affect your natural test production Mr Bean. Anyways the sides are basically nothing. You're never going to see the gains you'll see with real AAS but it's definitely better than any test boosters out there or anything you can buy at your local shop if you're just looking for a bump and don't want to worry about sides. I used to take Androgel name brand but my doctor took me off of it, which sucked.

I did however get some from Mr Bean's post and it's legit.

I'm sure it did affect your natural test production Mr Bean. Anyways the sides are basically nothing. You're never going to see the gains you'll see with real AAS but it's definitely better than any test boosters out there or anything you can buy at your local shop if you're just looking for a bump and don't want to worry about sides. I used to take Androgel name brand but my doctor took me off of it, which sucked.

I did however get some from Mr Bean's post and it's legit.

Yep I have to agree with Tyrell. Update: I looked in this "Androgel." I've been using it for the last few days and ya, it's good. Honestly, I like it more than Beast. Seriously good stuff

Top Bottom