Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After that much... What would you do different now?

As you may guess I ask this mostly in terms of Anabolic Steroids cycles but let's include Nutrition and Workouts.

What has been your biggest mistake and what would you do different if you could?

I will start... I haven't do any cycle because I cannot afford NTBM ancillaries so I cannot speak about it, that aside...

What I have done wrong is doing to many workouts with less than 8 reps, working out a muscle group 1 time a week, eating too many calories, eating too many fats and eating too many protein.

I do it different now by doing 10-12 reps, working out the same muscle 3 times a week, eating TDEE + 250 calories a day, eating less than 15% of fats and eating 150 grs of protein a day.

Your turn :D :D :D :D :D

Overall, wish i stayed in the army and never knew what weight lifting and aas were lol.

aside from that, i think my diet could've been better but it wasn't bad...i think i could've trained smarter, but overall it was okay for what I was competing in.

it's hard to say that i don't have any regrets, but I do wish I did a better job of running AI's and protecting myself during cycle than i did....caught some minor gyno and tore a tricep...fuck that was painful.

~Alc

Top Bottom