Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on first cycle

BREN1412

started first cycle 3 weeks ago using sustanon 2mg a week,and clenbutorol 3 0.02mg tablets a day and some tamoxifam taking 1 10mg tablet a day ,as i work offshore i can only do this for 2 weeks of the month ,iam 47 6"2 95 kg[15 stone ] diet is good 6 meals a day plus supplements [whey protein]what pct would you recommend and with the 2 weeks lay of a month, well what do you think constructive advice much appreciated ,this is my first cycle

started first cycle 3 weeks ago using sustanon 2mg a week,and clenbutorol 3 0.02mg tablets a day and some tamoxifam taking 1 10mg tablet a day ,as i work offshore i can only do this for 2 weeks of the month ,iam 47 6"2 95 kg[15 stone ] diet is good 6 meals a day plus supplements [whey protein]what pct would you recommend and with the 2 weeks lay of a month, well what do you think constructive advice much appreciated ,this is my first cycle

bro, what are you doing? this is a mess? why are you running clen? why are you taking nolva? how much sust are you dosing? do you mean 250 mg week? its very clear you don't know what your doing? why would you ever start a cycle with no pct? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat...

iam running clen on advice from a friend whom i thought knew what he was talking about as hes been doing it for some years,age 47 ,height 6'2 weight ,95 kg dont bf but iam cut

I would lose the Clen, it is some nasty stuff. Also lose the Nolva. There is no reason to use it. It's pretty much useless. Your PCT should look like this...

Clomid 50/25/12.5/12.5
Unleashed
Post cycle
Formastanozol
DAA powerchews (optional)

don't listen to your friend... use the pct rick laid out for you... come here for advice and not from your friend because your friend is going to end up getting you hurt man...

I wish i had $100 Bucks for everyone who listened to a friend.

You're at the right place my Friend, alot of us were made mods because of our vast knowledge, myself have over 45 yrs experience so please listen to Dylan and Rick rock they will not steer you wrong.

Worst cycle I've ever heard...I see you work offshore, do you even workout? You never mentioned that...at 47, I would say Clen is one of the worst things you can put in your body

Ur first post was a little confusing. So ur doing a work rotation. Is it two weeks off and two on? Do u have workout facility offshore in the LQ? Or do u go to different platforms?

BTW, I'm bidding some statoil north sea work as we speak....

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom