Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 Cycle Options [Opinion needed]

FramedMonkey

So this is my first post, concerning a cycle.

Stats:

22 (yeh, i know it´s young for some)
185 cm
81 kg
10-11% bf (i´m the lean type)
it´s not very much, but i have very light, small bones (sounds like bullshit, but true)
always had the problem of friends being smaller (in height and size), actually weighing the exact same as me. Luckily i still have broad shoulders, giving me a lean, aesthetic look.
So actually around 83-85ish
Have trained for 4 years now (2 months powerlifting for strength)

I read alot of articles/studies/forum posts, mainly because im interested in medicine in general
(looking foreward to studying medicine :))
And have legit sources on deck

Previous performance enhancing Experiences:

I did one cycle of test e @ 500 mg for 10 weeks + Nolva pct
I put on a lot of mass (had my diet on point etc.), but i like the lean look and got fckin bloated and a lot of water retention. Had my bloodwork done afterwards and everythin was fine.

Did 4 1/2 weeks of mk667 (GH Sarm), i knew about the other sarms and stacks, but did it mainly out of curiosity. Loved it! only 1.5 kg of lean muscle but damn i felt good. Took it in the morning after my alarm went of, then got back to bed and after 10 minutes i would wake up energetic as fck tand it carried on throughout the whole day :D. Big recommendation!

So i want to do another cycle and came up with 3 options:
(I want a few lean gains and not the bloated test, dbol look)
I have categorised them by price, gains and sides; did all my research but can`t decide

1. The SARM
LGD 4033 (Ligandrol) + MK-2866 (Ostarine) with a AI Sarm (works less but not more needed anyways) for 6 weeks
Price: cheapest
Results: a few lean Kg
Sides: none or not important (shutdown is a myth on normal doses in my opinion; will take tribulus if needed) (had no problems on test to get it beck up)
Convenience: No pinning (not a problem, but it isn´t great)

2. The PEPTIDE
Igf-1 Lr3 subc @50 mcg for 40 days
Price: medium (Insulinsyringes + Pads)
Results: aprox. lean 4-6 Kg
Sides: Nothing serius, headaches
Convenience: Joint and overall health improvement

3. The AAS
When it comes to this, i will create a cycle chart, this is just the basic idea
Low dose test e @ aprox. 250mg as base + Tren Ace @ 350 mg (50mg ED) for 4-5 weeks (short but effective enough) + PCT with Nolva for Test and prbly Caber (even though some say not needed, safe is safe)
Price: highest
Results: aprox. 7-9 Kg
Sides: possibly alot, might run a lower dose (150mg-200mg) for less

So i know the Tren part will raise a lot of eyebrows, but even though this description is vague, i have resarched it a lot and will put a lot more in before doing it. Right now it´s all about the decision.

So after this looong text (thanks :)), what´s your opinion?

My opinion is the only thing worse than somebody that doesn't know, is somebody that doesn't know but thinks they do.

You're 180lb at 6 feet bruh, light bones my ass

Tren?! Tren is like a plane, you can research for 20 years, if you try to fly it just like that, you're going to crash it.

How is 4-5 weeks "effective enough"? What are you basing this on? Because it's not personal experience..

What exactly do you want here? Because you're obviously not looking for advice, there wasn't a question in there that you didn't answer based on zero personal experience. If cosignatures is what you want, leave my name right off that list.

Diet, train hard, gain natty weight.
...if you have reasons why that won't work for you when it worked for everyone else that actually did it:
500 test/week, 12 weeks.

I'm done, and I'm really not being a dick, I came up the same way, told the local juice dude what I was gonna do and why, he told me to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because I was borderline retarted (direct quote).

And I too am a skinny white boy naturally, your bones are fine, you need to fight it every minute of every day and eat that fcking bullshit ass food, and stop thinking you're different, you're not, *insert fight club rant*

Talk to us, we'll talk back, explain shit that we have already been through to us... we gonna leave you to your devices bruh

I was waiting for that answer and it is true, thanks for pulling my head outta my ass on the tren idea. Don´t want to answer your question, cause even though i have good reason, it would only make me a more ignorant cunt. So thanks anyways.

Oh trens the best, there's always a good reason hahaha you don't wanna fuck it up tho, if the test is Workin well for you, why add in more powerful shit now?? You got time bro haha climb the ladder slowly, its a marathon, not a sprint. Once you get to the end, there's nowhere left to go, and it kinda takes the fun out of it, ya know?

And the other reason that nobody thinks of: we're skinny white boys bro, our metabolisms are like goddamn jet engines. Tren burns thru calories like theyre nothing. You think it'd hard to gain weight now?! Bulk now bro, you won't get fat, trust and believe that you don't be able to eat enough to not lose weight on even 350 tren. You need that bulky base so the tren has something to work with. First time I used ace, I had to drop it, I was shredded, but looked like a crackhead size wise. It was too early, I needed that meat first, its takes awhile to physically be able to take in 5k calories consistently and do well with them.

I know that you have heard it and do not want to hear it again. You really need to let your HPTA mature first. Just 3 more years. You are in your prime for producing test naturally. Why do you want to stop it? Screwing with your hormone balance before they are mature can cause you problems for the rest of your life.
You were also missing the AI and hcg on cycle.

Top Bottom