Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice + sarms

looking forward to reading an Epic log out of you
you have definitely a good base to work with and you should get some really good results

just posting how many calories you're eating isn't enough we need to know your full diet and even include pictures of your meals

I have good genetics I wanna build lean physique, Im happy with that right now. when I was natural I stuck almost 1 years I decided to start. I raised my strength well. My main goal is to be a competitioner but I dont wanna rush with steroids.
here you go...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you guys for comments its meaning alot for me! I will log for sure when I finish the cycle. I will talk all about things :)
@Oguzhanst the log is before and during cycle NOT after, you should post a LOG right now asap diet training

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

no, you absolutely should not consider steroids at your age and if you paid me, i would never advise such a thing... finish the cycle you are currently on, and stop jumping so far ahead of yourself and being too greedy and too much in a rush... you are only 21 years old and you want to just absolutely destroy yourself.. just relax, slow down and take this in stride

Im 21 years old around 184 lbs this is gonna be 4th year in bodybuilding I forget to say
I just read your post. Listen to Dylan. It gear until you are at least 25. 28 years old is better. When I was 21 I was6’4”. When I was 25, I was 6’5”. My body wasn’t done growing.
But as a medical professional with years of experience, please listen toDylan. You can permanently damage your body and there will be no option to repair it.
Im 21 years old around 184 lbs this is gonna be 4th year in bodybuilding I forget to say

Top Bottom