Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice + sarms

My physique looking like this right now. Im eating 1800 cal doing morning and night cardio (around 1.5 hours) on ostarine Im feeling better for sure only did 18 days yet I will share my before after for sure. Im trying my best guys dont judge me Im still young but Im learning day by day

resim_2023-12-14_133134431.png

My physique looking like this right now. Im eating 1800 cal doing morning and night cardio (around 1.5 hours) on ostarine Im feeling better for sure only did 18 days yet I will share my before after for sure. Im trying my best guys dont judge me Im still young but Im learning day by day

View attachment 142215
U have absolutely no need for ped or sarms you have a great base already that u can easily improve on and work with, not utilizing drugs

that's a lot of cardio for sure over an hour and a half that's very impressive that occasion
looking forward to reading your log

you got a really good base to work with is this gonna be your log?
maybe start a new thread and title it as your log

you look great for your age very impressive physique
you can really build some nice size to your frame
get the log going now

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom