Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 fina questions, breaking up pellets,fina only cycle,results4-6weeks??

maxes21

as for the fina pellets, when do u like to break them up,and what has worked best for you??before adding them to the solution or while in solution??if breaking them up before, how much do u break them down?, to powder or just little peices???

as for my second question, has anyone done a fina cycle only, injecting 75mg everyday for 4-6 weeks,and what were your results??

weight gain?
did u get hella ripped?
what kind of sides did u get,acne,ect?

and if i could ask u to do one more thing, please check out my new board idea and please post what u think about the idea, it would be verry appreciated, thank you.

I never crush my pellets, i usually put them in whole and just heat and swirl the vial. Shoudn't take more than 10min...

yeah i guess it was kindof pointless to post this since it is answered in the search, i was just looking for a quick answer sincce i had alot to do today, now that im home im going to look thru the 1500 threads on fina.

as for my second question, has anyone done a fina cycle only,
injecting 75mg everyday for 4-6 weeks,and what were your
results??

weight gain?
did u get hella ripped?

To answer you, I crush my pellets with a glass rod after I put them into the solution. It helps them dissolve faster. I have also done a fina only cycle of 75 mg EOD. I went for 5 weeks and had to stop due to a puffy left nip. I made minimal gains with a few zits. I did harden up somewhat. I also lost my sex drive a little but it came back fine. My testing of fina taught me that I should use testosterone with it and probably get some Vitex (Chasteberry) to combat Progesterone gyno. Good luck bro!

tee said:
as for my second question, has anyone done a fina cycle only,
injecting 75mg everyday for 4-6 weeks,and what were your
results??

weight gain?
did u get hella ripped?

To answer you, I crush my pellets with a glass rod after I put them into the solution. It helps them dissolve faster. I have also done a fina only cycle of 75 mg EOD. I went for 5 weeks and had to stop due to a puffy left nip. I made minimal gains with a few zits. I did harden up somewhat. I also lost my sex drive a little but it came back fine. My testing of fina taught me that I should use testosterone with it and probably get some Vitex (Chasteberry) to combat Progesterone gyno. Good luck bro!

gyno from fina huh? that sux; fina should be cycled with test, but one can get very good gains from running it with winny too

i crushed them up. I taped one end of a straw and inserted the pellets then i taped the straw close. I did this for the whole cart and emptied the crushed pellets. just my personal perference. i think it speeds up the process some if you don't want to heat them up.

Top Bottom