Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle week 1 results (50mg d-bol)

eviction

Supreme Deity
Platinum
Well, looks like this stuff is good after all. Gained 8lbs (172 to 180), added 15 lbs to my bench.. my biceps and lats are friggin huge, and my pecs are startin to blow up a little too. 5 more weeks to go, so far so good. Only question I have is if it is more effective to take days off from lifting... or is it okay to lift everyday?? and should my dosage be different on an off-day.. i split the tab in half take 25mg late-morning 25mg early evening currently.

dont lift every day. No, don't change the dose on off days...but I'd lower it. I'd also do some research before attempting another cycle.

Most just use d-bol to jump start a cycle that uses slower released injectables which will solidify more permanent gains. In any event, good luck and keep us posted!

D-bol alone = water weight - anti E = more water weight
Water weight = Strength + weight gains
d-bol alone = no muscle gains

i have been researching

but unfortunately i have no access to the stuff i want, but im working on it. I have BL Clomid to use for 2 weeks after the d-bol is gone

i'm not really tryin to criticize ya bro, and sorry to hear about the lack of source, but a d-bol only cycle is mostly gonna be just a hit on the pocket book.... but good luck with it

lamp24 said:
i'm not really tryin to criticize ya bro, and sorry to hear about the lack of source, but a d-bol only cycle is mostly gonna be just a hit on the pocket book.... but good luck with it

You have a pocket book?

The clomid is necessary, but the point is using only d-bol you won't yield very good permanent gains. The clomid will help restore normal test levels but won't really do much to help you hold onto gains, it's mostly water.

Top Bottom