Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg Stanozolol tablets - best way to schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkpie

(Hope this is the right forum to post in as not an anabolic)

I have 200 10mg strength Stanozolol tablets that I plan to take as 50mg a day.

I weight train at 7a.m. 5 days a week (1 days rest in between) and do 3 or 4 30min cardio sessions at 12pm. I'm wondering about the best way to time taking them.

Based on a friend's advice (who's cycled them several times) I've been told to do it as follows:

Training Day:

5.45am - toast with honey & banana, 10mg tab

6.45 - 8 - weights

8am - 10mg

10am - 10mg

11am - 10mg

12pm 10mg, cardio

Does this seem like a good schedule? Also, on days when I'm not weight training should I take 1 every two hours from 8am to 4pm?

I will do this cycle until the pills run out (approx. 5.5 weeks). I'll also be taking milk thistle and glucosamine for my joints. I have a couple protein shakes a day also (after training).

My stats are 5"9, 182lbs (85kg), 35yrs, not sure of body fat % (have been training since 16yrs but started seriously training at 26yrs.

Any help appreciated

This has always been a debate. I think when it comes down to the end result its all the same. But i like to my whole dose 1hour before i train, what you have posted is just fine though.

1 dose AM, 1 dose PM. That's fine. That's the way I've always run it and been totally fine. If you want to take it more often, that's up to you... But your results won't be any different.

I'm starting my cycle next week - I'll be doing 50mg of stanozolol (in 10mg pills as scheduled above) together with milk thistle and glucosomine for 6 weeks, then 3 weeks of pct, taking Tamoxifen (20mg) once a day.

Any final comments or advice?

Take it all at once. I haven't tried breaking it up but don't see or feel a need to go through that kind of hassle. Just keep an eye on your vitals and more importantly, take care of your joint because this stuff is murder on them. Deca would help with joint issues and I personally have fallen in love with the te.st/de.ca/win.ny combo. Low doses of all 3 for a nice synergistic effect works wonder for a nice lean bulk or cutting cycle, depending on your diet.

(Hope this is the right forum to post in as not an anabolic)

I have 200 10mg strength Stanozolol tablets that I plan to take as 50mg a day.

I weight train at 7a.m. 5 days a week (1 days rest in between) and do 3 or 4 30min cardio sessions at 12pm. I'm wondering about the best way to time taking them.

Based on a friend's advice (who's cycled them several times) I've been told to do it as follows:

Training Day:

5.45am - toast with honey & banana, 10mg tab

6.45 - 8 - weights

8am - 10mg

10am - 10mg

11am - 10mg

12pm 10mg, cardio

Does this seem like a good schedule? Also, on days when I'm not weight training should I take 1 every two hours from 8am to 4pm?

I will do this cycle until the pills run out (approx. 5.5 weeks). I'll also be taking milk thistle and glucosamine for my joints. I have a couple protein shakes a day also (after training).

My stats are 5"9, 182lbs (85kg), 35yrs, not sure of body fat % (have been training since 16yrs but started seriously training at 26yrs.

Any help appreciated

There is no need to follow that schedules, just take your orals in AM and PM, you'll be fine. If you're doing a winstrol only cycle I suggest you at least add testosterone and arimidex to it.

I read that stanozolol/winny has a 9hr half life, that's why I'm scheduling it throughou the day - the alternative would be 2 x10mg at 5.45am, 1 x 10mg at 1pm, 2 x 10mg at 9pm.

I'm also going to be taking glucosomine for my joints

I would break it up in to 2 doses a day to mantain more consistent levels but I'm sure you'd be fine taking it all in one dose. Just try to keep your doses around the same time ed.

Split it in 2 doses am two hrs before your work out and pm anytime between 3-6

As it has a half life of 9hrs though, if I take (20mg) it 2 hours before my workout at 5.45am (hit the weights around 7.30) and then take the remaining 3 pills (30mg) at, say, 5pm - the gap between the next morning's intake will be 12.45hrs, exceeding the half life, so does this make sense to do rather than schedule it throughout the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom