Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, it's been about 7 years...

IceIzNoble

Since I last posted on here, some of you may remember me. Are Radar, Arabian, Stevesmi and Dylan around?

You guys helped me a lot with my SD cycle back in 2011/12.

I've been running natty for a long time, but recently been looking into SARMs and as with aas, doing my research. Saw Dylan pop up on YouTube when I typed in Ostarine. Reminded me of EF :)

I'm looking to do a Ostarine/Cardarine cycle, looking to drop a bit of BF%

Views on Clomid + DAA ok for PCT?

Its nice to be back :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Is Radar still here?

Welcome back bro....

yes i remember you.. nice to see you

dylan and I are still here

the other guys have been gone a while. RADAR was having a lot of health issues, it would not surprise me if he passed away unfortunately
Damn, no way..

Dude you are looking good :) as always - I'll be running a couple of SARMs from next week

I'll try to stick around this time. [emoji14]

yes i remember you.. nice to see you

dylan and I are still here

the other guys have been gone a while. RADAR was having a lot of health issues, it would not surprise me if he passed away unfortunately

I hope that's not true. I thought I had his number at one point over the years but I don't have it now.

Welcome back bud. You would have left before I joined but I have been around here for a while now too. Looking forward to your contributions!

Since I last posted on here, some of you may remember me. Are Radar, Arabian, Stevesmi and Dylan around?

You guys helped me a lot with my SD cycle back in 2011/12.

I've been running natty for a long time, but recently been looking into SARMs and as with aas, doing my research. Saw Dylan pop up on YouTube when I typed in Ostarine. Reminded me of EF :)

I'm looking to do a Ostarine/Cardarine cycle, looking to drop a bit of BF%

Views on Clomid + DAA ok for PCT?

Its nice to be back :)

I would add a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate into your PCT.

Use only a low dosage of clomid like 25mg/day

Top Bottom