Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log From TRT to TREN log.

10/7/2022

Weight: 184.0 lbs

Last day before photo shoot

Started with flat bench, but my shoulder was just killing me. After warm ups the best I could do was 3 sets of 10 @225 lbs.

Rear delt flys - (did not seem to hurt shoulder) 3 sets of 20 at 20 lbs

Bicep curls - 3 sets of 15 at 30 lbs (just building a pump)

DB shrugs - 60 reps at 60 lbs, 40 reps at 90 lbs, 20 reps at 110 lbs

Diet:
80 mcg of Clenbuterol

Breakfast: Yogart

Lunch 1: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Lunch 2: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Snack: 200 grams of Rice

Dinner: 6 oz steak, 6 pieces of grilled shrimp, mash potatoes, Side salad

Pounded water till about 2 PM and got 2 gallons in. Stopped drinking anything except to keep mouth moist from this point till just before photo shoot.

Shrunk image (2).jpg10/8/2022

Just sipped water until about 1 hour before photo shoot. At that point I ate a small bowl of fruit in an attempt to try and push some simple carbs into my muscles. At the same time I drank my first cup of coffee, OK it was a double expresso. The idea here was to try and bring out veins.

After the photo shoot I went to Mcdonalds for a BigMac and Fries before I drove the 2.5 hours home. After I got home at 6:30 PM the wife and I went to the local bar where I had fish and fries. I also had 3 makers on the rocks and this is about where I realized I was significantly dehydrated.

10/9/2022

This was a take it easy day and a recovery tried to bring hydration back to normal. Ate an omelet for breakfast w cheese. Then choked down a large Hungry Howey's meat lover's pizza with Jalapenos added, yum!!!

Back on track tomorrow!

10/7/2022

Weight: 184.0 lbs

Last day before photo shoot

Started with flat bench, but my shoulder was just killing me. After warm ups the best I could do was 3 sets of 10 @225 lbs.

Rear delt flys - (did not seem to hurt shoulder) 3 sets of 20 at 20 lbs

Bicep curls - 3 sets of 15 at 30 lbs (just building a pump)

DB shrugs - 60 reps at 60 lbs, 40 reps at 90 lbs, 20 reps at 110 lbs

Diet:
80 mcg of Clenbuterol

Breakfast: Yogart

Lunch 1: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Lunch 2: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Snack: 200 grams of Rice

Dinner: 6 oz steak, 6 pieces of grilled shrimp, mash potatoes, Side salad

Pounded water till about 2 PM and got 2 gallons in. Stopped drinking anything except to keep mouth moist from this point till just before photo shoot.

i haven't had shrimp in a long time. sounds good

View attachment 14061110/8/2022

Just sipped water until about 1 hour before photo shoot. At that point I ate a small bowl of fruit in an attempt to try and push some simple carbs into my muscles. At the same time I drank my first cup of coffee, OK it was a double expresso. The idea here was to try and bring out veins.

After the photo shoot I went to Mcdonalds for a BigMac and Fries before I drove the 2.5 hours home. After I got home at 6:30 PM the wife and I went to the local bar where I had fish and fries. I also had 3 makers on the rocks and this is about where I realized I was significantly dehydrated.

10/9/2022

This was a take it easy day and a recovery tried to bring hydration back to normal. Ate an omelet for breakfast w cheese. Then choked down a large Hungry Howey's meat lover's pizza with Jalapenos added, yum!!!

Back on track tomorrow!

you're looking good, very nice frame

you got any more pics?

and refeed cheat days are a must imo

Top Bottom