Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of my more candid moments

RADAR

Well yesterday i killed it in the gym ,I did free standing squats until i and my legs were completely wasted, i even left the gym walking like i was a bit tipsy, now i usually take my truck to the gym but yesterday was beautiful so i took my jeep, The clutch is a bit stiff , so thats where the fun started, the jeep has a 304V8, 4 bbrl carb, hooker headers, a 290 degree competition cam and here i am sitting a the red light heading home, holding the clutch in waiting a what seemed to be the longest red light in the world my legs exhausted start quivering, I start to get worried as i'm starting to feel like i'm not going to hold this clutch in any longer, finally it turns green imy legs can't take it any longer the jeep barks the tires almost chokes down but the cam thumping it barks them again and again and again, This caught the eye of our friendly police, got pulled over i was asked what i was doing back there, i simply told them the truth, I almost got taken in because i couldn't walk straight, I had to show them my gym bag before they believed me.
Anyone else have a nice story of your experience in and out of the gym?lets hear it.

This is exactly why I do some low intensity cool down cardio after leg day. My body says no but I do it anyway and they are much looser by the time I leave the gym

I did a hell of a calves workout.
Went to an upscale club only had 2 drinks both because I don't like drinking (unless w hot chickss) and drinks were a bit expensive.
Got pulled over and I was shaking when walking on the white line finally got a breathalyzer test and it was below the limit.

RADAR just tell the cops you've been driving your other car with auto tranny for almost a year so you kind of forgot how to stick shift.
They will believe you.

Looks like many juicers drive jeeps indeed.

When I lifted ( I miss the full-scale bodybuilding!) at times besides me walking miles on a college campus for work, I rode a bicycle to work and workouts at times. A couple of times my wrists, forearms and hands were so weak from the workout, I almost lost my hands on the handlebars. It happened to my legs also, but usually the bicycling would ease the strained muscles if I didn't push it! I honestly almost face-planted the side of the road more than once!

Used to work at a gym. Which meant I had 24 hour access. Used to train alone a lot. Went in one night and was heading towards the locker room when I saw the ladies lockers door creak open slightly and a flashlight peer thru the crack. I froze. Door busts open, cops rush at me with guns drawn, pointing them right at my fuckin head, seriously, like a foot away from me. I even told the cop what the fuck are you doing aiming your gun at my head for? They're going all crazy and aggro, yelling orders, like freeze, don't fucking move, get on the ground. And I'm like, "well which fuckin one? Freeze or get on the ground?" I'm in baggy gym shorts a tank and running shoes and they're "CHECK HIM FOR WEAPONS!" So they get all stupid first year cop on me, with "What are you doing here?" "I'm going to lift some weights, it's a gym." Them: "We saw something suspicious"....etc. So they cuff me and stuff me in a back seat of a cruiser and call my boss. He affirms everything I said. I had keys and entered through the front door. They came through the back door, that goes into the alley behind the gym. They say it was left ajar. I'm wondering why they were in the women's locker room.

Top Bottom