Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

I would love if you made 5 min per day to give us training diet serious bro

you guys are wayyyy to kind. appreciate the words of encouragement! i'll see what i can do but no promises. most day's it's all i can do to get a solid workout in and get dinner before going to bed. not only is travel ridiculous right now but my days are long as well, home or on the road. i'm doing my best to get a management team built which may take some load from me until we get further along on my out of state project, but the next 12-18 months they are making me earn my money and then some. lol i'll check in as i'm able and thanks for the phone app reminder. probably tune in more once i'm drug free for a while and then start up the test/primo run for sure.

i'll keep saying it but you guys have been the best, absolutely the fucking best. the advice, encouragement and push along the way are irreplaceable. this community is absolutely fucking amazing, you took in a stranger and made me feel like a true brother that you have known for years. that is what real men are made of and what we need more of in this country. you helped in my confidence, discipline, diet and drugs. that is a brotherhood and feel privileged to have found you and been taken in by you all. it's certainly not been easy, more aches and pains than i can count along the way but in the words of seth feroce, quit being a pussy and get to work!

thanks bro's! god bless you all.

you guys are wayyyy to kind. appreciate the words of encouragement! i'll see what i can do but no promises. most day's it's all i can do to get a solid workout in and get dinner before going to bed. not only is travel ridiculous right now but my days are long as well, home or on the road. i'm doing my best to get a management team built which may take some load from me until we get further along on my out of state project, but the next 12-18 months they are making me earn my money and then some. lol i'll check in as i'm able and thanks for the phone app reminder. probably tune in more once i'm drug free for a while and then start up the test/primo run for sure.

i'll keep saying it but you guys have been the best, absolutely the fucking best. the advice, encouragement and push along the way are irreplaceable. this community is absolutely fucking amazing, you took in a stranger and made me feel like a true brother that you have known for years. that is what real men are made of and what we need more of in this country. you helped in my confidence, discipline, diet and drugs. that is a brotherhood and feel privileged to have found you and been taken in by you all. it's certainly not been easy, more aches and pains than i can count along the way but in the words of seth feroce, quit being a pussy and get to work!

thanks bro's! god bless you all.
@rajwg we are all here for you. Please at least try to updates us weekly.

Top Bottom