Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

4 protein shakes today. 3 doses of mct oil for fats. Walmart premade salad for dinner with like 4 rice cakes. I cup brown rice.

Drove for 7 hours and was shot by the time I got to the motel, had a headache and yes tired from the drive and from long workout yesterday. Wasn’t going to not do something so I did 4 sets hammer curls, 5 sets of single rows and like 8 sets of curls. Did do 1 warm up on the curls and then 4 sets of 5 reps with the 50’s!! Finished with 3 sets of 9 with 35’s. Not a whole lot but better than skipping!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

4 protein shakes today. 3 doses of mct oil for fats. Walmart premade salad for dinner with like 4 rice cakes. I cup brown rice.

Drove for 7 hours and was shot by the time I got to the motel, had a headache and yes tired from the drive and from long workout yesterday. Wasn’t going to not do something so I did 4 sets hammer curls, 5 sets of single rows and like 8 sets of curls. Did do 1 warm up on the curls and then 4 sets of 5 reps with the 50’s!! Finished with 3 sets of 9 with 35’s. Not a whole lot but better than skipping!

7 hours that's a long drive, get some rest bro

3 protein shakes. Cup oatmeal, 1 piece of toast. Fajita meat only with 1/2 cup guacamole for dinner with 3 rice cakes.

Typical motel exercise room and supposed to be leg night. Spent 20 minutes on the treadmill. Did 4-5 sets of 5 ab exercises. Weighted squats, 4 sets of 10, 1/2 at 35 and 1/2 at 50. Called it good.

Dinner meeting tomorrow night so will have the night to rest. Drive home Thursday and hoping to do push Thursday night!

3 protein shakes. Cup oatmeal, 1 piece of toast. Fajita meat only with 1/2 cup guacamole for dinner with 3 rice cakes.

Typical motel exercise room and supposed to be leg night. Spent 20 minutes on the treadmill. Did 4-5 sets of 5 ab exercises. Weighted squats, 4 sets of 10, 1/2 at 35 and 1/2 at 50. Called it good.

Dinner meeting tomorrow night so will have the night to rest. Drive home Thursday and hoping to do push Thursday night!

thats all you ate? why so little?

Did have a cup of brown rice too. Thatâs typical for me. Small breakfast and decent dinner of some sort with a cup of brown rice.

Great but increase fats and proteins not just carbs

Top Bottom