Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

diet and training going well. apologies for the lack of details. work is crazy as ever and no rest for the wicked i guess. i do have a demanding job that requires travel and regular out of state travel. no excuses but reality right now. when i know i have a late night coming i give training hell for the couple days prior so i actually need the rest day. tonight was rest night due to getting home stupid late but also the last 2 night of push and pull were both well over 2 hours each. add exercises, sets and reps to every night. probably pushing a little much but hard not to when you have a rest day coming. it's also my therapy and escape from work, get home, change clothes and get to the basement to escape from it all.

anyway,,, everything seems to be going well and up about 23lbs of solid muscle and great comments almost daily. hate to guess my bf but has continued down the last several weeks and really the only flab is right at my giant scar from surgery, stomach and sides are tight and looking good.

just started the 50mg anavar sunday and will run the last 5 weeks of this journey. water weight not really going down, been on water pills for a week or better now. it is just caffeine and plan on getting lose dose potassium pills this weekend to help. also lowered the mk from 20 to 10 per day to try and help as well. fingers a little tingly the last few days and tired of it.

think that's about it for now. random question, how much of my gains will i keep from this cycle? i've read that the tren/mast gains stay better than a lot of others and just curious your guy's thoughts on a rough percentage?? thanks everyone!
you doing some n2guard with the anavar? you should be

Gains hard to say, but if you do a proper PCT or go on TRT you will keep most, except water weight of course.

diet and training going well. apologies for the lack of details. work is crazy as ever and no rest for the wicked i guess. i do have a demanding job that requires travel and regular out of state travel. no excuses but reality right now. when i know i have a late night coming i give training hell for the couple days prior so i actually need the rest day. tonight was rest night due to getting home stupid late but also the last 2 night of push and pull were both well over 2 hours each. add exercises, sets and reps to every night. probably pushing a little much but hard not to when you have a rest day coming. it's also my therapy and escape from work, get home, change clothes and get to the basement to escape from it all.

anyway,,, everything seems to be going well and up about 23lbs of solid muscle and great comments almost daily. hate to guess my bf but has continued down the last several weeks and really the only flab is right at my giant scar from surgery, stomach and sides are tight and looking good.

just started the 50mg anavar sunday and will run the last 5 weeks of this journey. water weight not really going down, been on water pills for a week or better now. it is just caffeine and plan on getting lose dose potassium pills this weekend to help. also lowered the mk from 20 to 10 per day to try and help as well. fingers a little tingly the last few days and tired of it.

think that's about it for now. random question, how much of my gains will i keep from this cycle? i've read that the tren/mast gains stay better than a lot of others and just curious your guy's thoughts on a rough percentage?? thanks everyone!
remind me if you're using an AI

Top Bottom