Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

10-4, and will do. looks like they are out of the hcgenerate right now but i'll keep checking. looks like i'm going to run and extra week anyway just trying to burn up this last bottle of tren ace anyway. thanks bro!!
@rajwg any updates where you're at? whats going on?

@rajwg any updates where you're at? whats going on?
sorry guys, been too busy to come up for air it seems like. ridiculous amount of travel right now. everything is about the same. still hitting it hard but with an extra rest day or two due to the travel days. hoping things settle down a bit this month. diet and work outs still going well. off the tren as of last week and should be last week of mast give or take an injection or two, just tryig to burn up the bottle. then couple weeks of higher test before dropping back to trt dose of test and crying myself to sleep each night. the higher carbs have paid off and up another lb or two. took mast to 600 and test still at 400. believe it or not still setting pr's and abs/oblique's looking better than ever. i never imagined a gain like this, should have tried tren long ago, lol. thanks for checking in on me, i'll probably be offline more than on for a while but like i said hope to be slowing down at some point.
let the body rest for 8 weeks and then probably back to 300 test and 600 primo, my body seemed to like that and had slow solid gains from it right up until my emergency surgery, lol. my body responded well to that cycle and the gains were solid, muscles were hard and full.

appreciate each and everyone one of you for the support and advice.

sorry guys, been too busy to come up for air it seems like. ridiculous amount of travel right now. everything is about the same. still hitting it hard but with an extra rest day or two due to the travel days. hoping things settle down a bit this month. diet and work outs still going well. off the tren as of last week and should be last week of mast give or take an injection or two, just tryig to burn up the bottle. then couple weeks of higher test before dropping back to trt dose of test and crying myself to sleep each night. the higher carbs have paid off and up another lb or two. took mast to 600 and test still at 400. believe it or not still setting pr's and abs/oblique's looking better than ever. i never imagined a gain like this, should have tried tren long ago, lol. thanks for checking in on me, i'll probably be offline more than on for a while but like i said hope to be slowing down at some point.
let the body rest for 8 weeks and then probably back to 300 test and 600 primo, my body seemed to like that and had slow solid gains from it right up until my emergency surgery, lol. my body responded well to that cycle and the gains were solid, muscles were hard and full.

appreciate each and everyone one of you for the support and advice.
@rajwg come back to use and start updating us more

are you going to start updating diet and training?

Top Bottom