Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karin's denim shirt

Exodus said:
i belive i will bump this thread up when i get my own after the christmas holidays.

good luck pwr-mach, the 500 is just around the corner.

X

pwr-machine...let us know how it works for ya
exodus...if your gettin one by years end you gotta come on down and train with us brotha!!! tb

Re: Re: Karin's denim shirt

thebrute said:

i just got mine sent back and hopefully will be able to train with it by next thursday. what did she make your for? she made mine for a 600 bench. tb

We didn't specify a "pound" amount for the shirt. :confused: We discussed my previous experience and what style of bencher I am. She was very helpful.

Exodus said:
i belive i will bump this thread up when i get my own after the christmas holidays.

good luck pwr-mach, the 500 is just around the corner.

X

I'll probably be bumping it along the way too. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope 500 is within grasp!

thebrute said:

pwr-machine...let us know how it works for ya
exodus...if your gettin one by years end you gotta come on down and train with us brotha!!! tb

Are Bigguns15 and I not invited? :D That could be a good meeting place for all us.

that would be another fun day pwr-mach...... montgomery is only around 2 hours away from birmingham, i do want a shirt before that day though, and get to practice in it first.

project, 500 you will get a heck of a lot sooner than you think with this shirt and your strength level. the sky is the limit, just keep pushing.....litteraly

X

Keep hearing about people talking about shirts and benching. Just what exact effect does a shirt have on your bench? I use a sleeveless Nike dri-fit and can't tell what difference a shirt would make.

Synpax said:
Keep hearing about people talking about shirts and benching. Just what exact effect does a shirt have on your bench? I use a sleeveless Nike dri-fit and can't tell what difference a shirt would make.

they arent talkin about regular shirts..bench shirts...take a look at the poly fury at www.titansupport.com they pull tight across your chest and arms and usually help you get the weight off the bottom..some more.

Synpax said:

lol....... not just a regualar shirt.

a bench shirt.

go to www.elitefts.com and look up metal gear.
or www.monstermuscle.com
or www.houseofpain.com and look for bench shirts under equipment.

the are made of polyester or denim to lock you and keep you tight in the bench press posistion. the shirts are so tight that you actually have to use your lats to pull the bar down, even while maxing. then you go to press and the shirt actually helps to shoot you up half way.

X

Top Bottom