Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My post probably fake anavar cycle

No, why would I need digestive enzymes? Shouldn't my body make those itself? I didn't realize digestive enzymes were necessary?

I will add some probiotics. I find the laxative properties of magnesium makes me not need metamucil. Metamucil give some terrible stomach cramps also.
@Canadian123

digestive enzymes: In theory you should produce all, but our food and environment is so different now than 1000s of years ago (think hand washing) that the body needs digestive help
probiotics: add both regular 100billion and add spore based probiotics
fiber: yes magnesium has laxative properties but that means you take too much. Not healthy to have a higher dose than body can handle.
If psyllium husk is making your bloated, it means your digestion needs work.

Protein 119 carbs 167 fat 49 1570 calories

Breakfast at 10 am
Ham, brown toast (1 slice) 2 eggs
High protein Greek yogurt and low carb granola

Lunch at noon
Protoen shake with high protein greek yogurt

Dinner at 530
2 slices Hawaii Pizza (family in town)
High protein homemade chili with lots of veggies (Celery, carrot, Onions, zucchini, tomatoes) ground beef (lean grass fed stuff that has very little fat) and Italian sausage, black and kidney beans, corn and tons of spice

Snacks
Greens grapes
Banana
1 iced cupcake. I would like to congratulate myself on the ONE cupcake. Never in my life have i had ONE cupcake. Go me!

Only 8000 steps today. Was busy sitting and visiting family. Off to lake tomorrow where I will be walking up and down the big hill endlessly.

Protein 119 carbs 167 fat 49 1570 calories

Breakfast at 10 am
Ham, brown toast (1 slice) 2 eggs
High protein Greek yogurt and low carb granola

Lunch at noon
Protoen shake with high protein greek yogurt

Dinner at 530
2 slices Hawaii Pizza (family in town)
High protein homemade chili with lots of veggies (Celery, carrot, Onions, zucchini, tomatoes) ground beef (lean grass fed stuff that has very little fat) and Italian sausage, black and kidney beans, corn and tons of spice

Snacks
Greens grapes
Banana
1 iced cupcake. I would like to congratulate myself on the ONE cupcake. Never in my life have i had ONE cupcake. Go me!

Only 8000 steps today. Was busy sitting and visiting family. Off to lake tomorrow where I will be walking up and down the big hill endlessly.
@Canadian123 what kind of protein shake you drinking? and how much 20 grams 10 grams etc?

and for breakfast you should add 1/2 avocado to get healthy fats up

Top Bottom