Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My post probably fake anavar cycle

Also... I am still only 6 weeks post hemmy surgery. Doc says the magnesium is a must. I will attempt to add a little metamucil. Where do I get these digestive enzymes? What type? My dad is on enzymes, creon. But he also has pancreatic cancer and is missing half his pancreas and 18 inches of his bowel.

Diesel protein powder 24 protein 4 carbs 1 fat.

Will add avacado in the am 😊
@Canadian123 you can get digestive enzymes online, any brand with a complete stack you'll see.

update us when avocado is up

111 protein 164 carbs 70 fat 1734 calories 11, 200 steps 71 floors. (tons of elevation up and down the lake property hill)
930 cottage cheese with radish
Snack at 3pm High protein greek yogurt with Berries and Walnuts
Noon Donair - small, extra meat
Dinner (at little kids bday party) Protein bar, mini Cupcake. Water melon
8pm high protein homemade chili
7 chocolate almonds

Examples! I am having a hard time finding good proteins when I struggle to eat meat. What should I be eating? What are your staples?
stay away from processed and fake foods

good proteins would be nice quality eggs, bad proteins would be processed meats. all the guys on here steve, mobster, bodymonster, etc talk about this all the time. bodymonster is a beast cause he eats all the fresh food off his ranch, he never shops at the supermarket for his food. its all home grown. make sense?

stay away from processed and fake foods

good proteins would be nice quality eggs, bad proteins would be processed meats. all the guys on here steve, mobster, bodymonster, etc talk about this all the time. bodymonster is a beast cause he eats all the fresh food off his ranch, he never shops at the supermarket for his food. its all home grown. make sense?
Great recommendations

111 protein 164 carbs 70 fat 1734 calories 11, 200 steps 71 floors. (tons of elevation up and down the lake property hill)
930 cottage cheese with radish
Snack at 3pm High protein greek yogurt with Berries and Walnuts
Noon Donair - small, extra meat
Dinner (at little kids bday party) Protein bar, mini Cupcake. Water melon
8pm high protein homemade chili
7 chocolate almonds
why do you need cupcakes, protein bars, chocolate almonds,?

swap in veggies instead. i don't see a single veggie in your diet (aside from chili) and it is not good. green veggies are important

Top Bottom