Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My post probably fake anavar cycle

Hi, sorry for the lack of updates. We were on holidays and had a family emergency.

I haven't been tracking but trying to keep up the higher protein and less carbs. I start Bootcamp tomorrow, doc said take it easy and stop if my body hurts, but some weights and movement shouldn't do any damage.

I got a thyroid panel done and my free t4 is low. Should I be taking hormone for that? My doc, who is very, very overweight (like 40+ bmi) says no. My tsh is fine and that all he looks at.

Hi, sorry for the lack of updates. We were on holidays and had a family emergency.

I haven't been tracking but trying to keep up the higher protein and less carbs. I start Bootcamp tomorrow, doc said take it easy and stop if my body hurts, but some weights and movement shouldn't do any damage.

I got a thyroid panel done and my free t4 is low. Should I be taking hormone for that? My doc, who is very, very overweight (like 40+ bmi) says no. My tsh is fine and that all he looks at.
@Canadian123 can you start tracking again and share with us please we are waiting

and we cant say you should be taking hormones like T4 or T3 until you get the log back. If you trust your doctor do it but if you trust your body start the log back up again and lets see if you need it.

you need to seek additional opinions. never go by 1 doctor who sounds like he is a joke. find a good one

Speak to a different doc

Top Bottom