Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss diet

Frunsky

Looking for a womans diet that will help shed body fat....I am a guy and understand how to diet and workout myself but, I cant translate a good plan for a girl.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using EliteFitness

Hey!! I'd help you out but I'm learning myself. Alot! These forums are great! The most fabulous people are right here! They have some great advice and knowledge!! Good luck!!

Looking for a womans diet that will help shed body fat....I am a guy and understand how to diet and workout myself but, I cant translate a good plan for a girl.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using EliteFitness

Honestly, it's all the same principles for women, just most likely fewer calories. The rest becomes individual in terms of setting macro levels etc.

It’s also important to remember that your weight should be lost gradually. Don’t expect miracles overnight like some fat diets promise. When you first start dieting, you will probably lose more water weight, therefore you may be losing more pounds initially. But, if you’re doing it right, your weight loss will slow down to an average of one to two pounds per week.Thanks for asking.

[FONT=&quot]Discipline is the key to achieve your goal of having healthy body. One should take balanced diet which contains protein, nutritional vitamins, and nutrients, dietary and other nutrition. Eat green vegetables, fruits, juices, drink plenty of water and avoid stress, sleep well, do Exercise daily for at least for 20 minutes. [/FONT]

Women are good at swimming, they can try that as swimming help a lot in losing weight. On weight loss for women Dr. Asa Andrews always suggest to have proper diet which is rich is fiber and protein. Dr. Asa Andrews also suggest to cut down fast food intake and do regular exercise and relaxation exercises.

Top Bottom