Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss diet

I justed wasted time reading that artical. I got nothing out of it.

I just read it and thought to myself that I may try it as ive heards TONS of positive feedback and then I come back to the thread and u saying its a waste of time read.

thats a pretty jacked comment to someone giving advice whether u liked it or not.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I just read it and thought to myself that I may try it as ive heards TONS of positive feedback and then I come back to the thread and u saying its a waste of time read.

thats a pretty jacked comment to someone giving advice whether u liked it or not.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Forums are opinionated. If you don't like opinions don't be on a forum.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using EliteFitness

right, except theres a difference between being opinionated and being rude
especially in any forum on THIS message board besides C&C

I don't know how such an old thread got bumped but if you had spent some time reading the message boards, instead of asking for something handed to you then complaining when someone offers help, I'm pretty sure an opinionated person such as yourself could have figured out how to construct a diet YOU'RE satisfied with

a simple "thats not going to meet my needs" would have shown a good deal more respect from someone thats non plat with such a miniscule post count

Never complained just said it offered me no help. I'll make sure I start adding please and thank you to all my posts.
Thank you for your input and please offer more input in the future.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom