Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use T3, clen, anavar, and winstrol as a female

Huasero

I’m desperate to lose weight
Tried every diet and cannot go anywhere, getting concerned about if i will ever lose fat again
I’m 44 and 175 pounds. I eat good, even quit eating bread and sweets
My plan is to tackle this from a drug perspective and use a cocktail of T3, clenbuterol, anavar and winstrol
Just not sure how to do it

Slow way down there are better options that are far less harsh on your body clen is not something u just try right away.

Look into GW, Sr9009 and also look into semiglutide all 3 of those could be perfect fit for weight loss along with proper diet and exercise.
Umbrella Labs has excellent GW and SR.

I would hold off on any kind of stimulants or aas for your goals.

I am going to take it you have not ever run any kind of PED and with that said you need to take baby steps as a female.

First off have you tried a professional coach that gives you a diet plan and if so did you stick with it? This is the safest way and if you find the right coach they can also coach you on what compounds to use to loose weight that works with their diet and excercise plan.

Semiglutide is your best and safest starting point. It is available from underground labs. It is a little expensive, but a lot safer than the other things you are looking at. If you talk to your doctor and say the right things they may be able to help you get a legit prescription for one of the pharmacy grade versions and your insurance may help cover the cost.

T3 taken in moderation is also relatively safe and will help with weight loss.

Clenbuterol is harsh on the system and you need to make sure you have no heart conditions before you take it, cause it will raise your blood pressure and increase your risk of heart attack. Also may cause night sweats, headaches, general edginess, shakes, cramps, and insomnia just to name a few. I have used it and it worked for me, but you have to step your dose up slow to see what you can tolerate. I also have some methods I use to get around a couple of the side effects. I have a prescription for verapamil for a non-heart related condition, but have found it helps fight the increased blood pressure side effect of Clen. Also I OD on potassium while on it to help fight the cramps. The night sweats I deal with as I also do tren cycles, but it gets nasty and you will find yourself cleaning your sheets daily and needing multiple pillows to swap out with.

Anavar isn't going to help you loose weight. It helps maintain muscle while loosing weight. At your level of desperation I would not recommend you through it in till you get close to your goal weight and then only 5 mg a day for the purpose you will be using it for. Low dose Primo injections (25-50 mg) might be better for this though as it will be once a week and done.

Winstrol stay as far away from this till you have lots of experience with Anavar and Primo first. The achy joint side effect of this can derail your goals quick if you can't push through this side.

I am going to take it you have not ever run any kind of PED and with that said you need to take baby steps as a female.

First off have you tried a professional coach that gives you a diet plan and if so did you stick with it? This is the safest way and if you find the right coach they can also coach you on what compounds to use to loose weight that works with their diet and excercise plan.

Semiglutide is your best and safest starting point. It is available from underground labs. It is a little expensive, but a lot safer than the other things you are looking at. If you talk to your doctor and say the right things they may be able to help you get a legit prescription for one of the pharmacy grade versions and your insurance may help cover the cost.

T3 taken in moderation is also relatively safe and will help with weight loss.

Clenbuterol is harsh on the system and you need to make sure you have no heart conditions before you take it, cause it will raise your blood pressure and increase your risk of heart attack. Also may cause night sweats, headaches, general edginess, shakes, cramps, and insomnia just to name a few. I have used it and it worked for me, but you have to step your dose up slow to see what you can tolerate. I also have some methods I use to get around a couple of the side effects. I have a prescription for verapamil for a non-heart related condition, but have found it helps fight the increased blood pressure side effect of Clen. Also I OD on potassium while on it to help fight the cramps. The night sweats I deal with as I also do tren cycles, but it gets nasty and you will find yourself cleaning your sheets daily and needing multiple pillows to swap out with.

Anavar isn't going to help you loose weight. It helps maintain muscle while loosing weight. At your level of desperation I would not recommend you through it in till you get close to your goal weight and then only 5 mg a day for the purpose you will be using it for. Low dose Primo injections (25-50 mg) might be better for this though as it will be once a week and done.

Winstrol stay as far away from this till you have lots of experience with Anavar and Primo first. The achy joint side effect of this can derail your goals quick if you can't push through this side.
nice post wolf!

Tried every diet and cannot go anywhere, getting concerned about if i will ever lose fat again
My plan is to tackle this from a drug perspective and use a cocktail of T3, clenbuterol, anavar and winstrol
best way is NOT to use t3 or clenbuterol

winstrol 2.5mgs per day and 10mgs cardarine with 2 caps cardazol enough

None of this is true

Terrible idea. It isn't about trying all these different diets. It is about keeping it simple. Eating the right kinds of food in a window. Fasting is key to weight loss. Look into Cardarine instead of those compounds you mention.

Top Bottom