Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet cravings, after eating???

mermaid said:
There are no macros or ingredients provided on the site that I can find. Does someone mind posting these for the flavors they have?

I can then decide if I want to have these closeby or not ;) I'm tempted to hit up their actual storefront in NYC when I head up there next. But then I'm not sure how much damage I'd do :worried:

CaliGirl said:
ohhh nips! i'm going to target!

They are YUMMY!! And since they take a while to eat - it gives your mouth something to do for a bit......

Roony - I only have the macros for the Cinn Raisin PB.....you should be able to get it @ Whole Foods or the Exton Giant (I think)......now there's sugar in it, etc - so it's not as "good" as plain ole ANPB

1 tblsp of Cinn Raisin = 80 cals, 5.5g fat (1g sat), 6.5g carb, 3g protein

jenscats5 said:
They are YUMMY!! And since they take a while to eat - it gives your mouth something to do for a bit......

Roony - I only have the macros for the Cinn Raisin PB.....you should be able to get it @ Whole Foods or the Exton Giant (I think)......now there's sugar in it, etc - so it's not as "good" as plain ole ANPB

1 tblsp of Cinn Raisin = 80 cals, 5.5g fat (1g sat), 6.5g carb, 3g protein

you can get those flavored pb's at whole foods???

CaliGirl said:
you can get those flavored pb's at whole foods???

It's possible.....not sure as I don't have a Whole Foods near me.....

The Shadow said:
add some fat

does not help at all... keeps me from getting hungry too soon but nada for the sweet effect. example today:
.5 avo, 5 oz. turkey, .5 tomato,. 5 cucumber, .5 cup lowfat cottage cheese, evoo, lemon juice .....

hummos, feta
chix breast onion cuc.. evoo

and what next a bowl of fresh strawberries with hershey's chocolat all on top!

Roonytunes said:
There are no macros or ingredients provided on the site that I can find. Does someone mind posting these for the flavors they have?

I can then decide if I want to have these closeby or not ;) I'm tempted to hit up their actual storefront in NYC when I head up there next. But then I'm not sure how much damage I'd do :worried:
Hey Roons... they are the same or pretty darn close to all natural peanut butter except the carbs are about 3-5 higher depending on the flavor :)

sbt2082 said:
Hey Roons... they are the same or pretty darn close to all natural peanut butter except the carbs are about 3-5 higher depending on the flavor :)
Wow, that's not bad at all! I may have to check them out afterall! :p

sbt2082 said:
Yeah sure do... flavored Peanut Butters :p :chomp:
They should solve your sweet tooth alright... the cinnamon raisin tastes like a cookie, the chocolate taste like frosting, the vanilla cranberry is just deeeeeeeeelicious, and several others around here seem to like the white chocolate as well :D
:lmao: I am telling you! You own the factory!
Try a slice of bread with splenda

Top Bottom