Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
scale weight tonight at the gym was 131 - this is good. I'm usually 133-134 at night and then 130 the next morning. I'm hoping to break below the 130 mark in the morning...
and done...

these pictures suck. lol sorry.

tomorrow I'll be in Vegas, baby. I'll have Jeff take pics because he's good at it.

P1012234.jpg

P1012237.jpg

here's a couple he took Sunday:

DSCF3215.jpg

DSCF3250.jpg

The lat spread has dramatically improved... and MY GOD WOMAN your ass dont look real... I mean that as a total compliment. Your physique truly resembles chiseled granite.

YOU GO!!!!

BIKINIMOM said:
The lat spread has dramatically improved... and MY GOD WOMAN your ass dont look real... I mean that as a total compliment. Your physique truly resembles chiseled granite.

YOU GO!!!!
^^^ totally agree... I want it...

:evil:

BIKINIMOM said:

YOU GO!!!!

I TRIPLY agree!!

BIKINIMOM said:

YOU GO!!!!
WERD!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl you look grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!

Top Bottom