Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

Saturday, December 23, 2006

m1: 1/2 cup oats, 6 egg whites
m2: small apple, 9 almonds
m3: Olive garden: 2 plates salad (no dressing) side of grilled chicken (maybe 4 oz)
m4: 5-6 oz turkey, few baby carrots, 1/2 of acorn squash :p
m5: 3-4 oz turkey, 1 cup diced apples
m6: 1 oz walnuts

No apple pie after all, I see! I was planning on having a slice vicariously through you :FRlol: But hey, that is great that you've got all those compliments on your new bod from home.....it's gotta be that much more motivating, right?

Happy X'mas Eve! :santa2:

Roonytunes said:
No apple pie after all, I see! I was planning on having a slice vicariously through you :FRlol: But hey, that is great that you've got all those compliments on your new bod from home.....it's gotta be that much more motivating, right?

Happy X'mas Eve! :santa2:
NOpe, my mom had set aside about a cup of diced up apples for me so I had that instead :p

Hope you found something, to have a little cheat and enjoy!!! Since you couldn't do it vicariously through me!

HiDnGoD said:
Have a Merry Christmas. :santa2: I hope you don't get too tempted. :heart: :rose:
Thanks HIdN!!! NO temptation here... hope you have a GREAT one as well!

jpt said:
well...i finally made it here lol. have a great holiday and best wishes!
WHy hellllllo stranger! HOpe you have a great holiday also!!! ;)

Jamie Lynn said:
Merry Christmas! :santa2:
Right back at ya girl!!!! :heart:

jenscats5 said:
Merry Christmas ma Sistah!!! Are you in TX??
Right back at ya sis :D
Not in TX anymore, got back yesterday morning, and came home to a lil package and a card... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Top Bottom