Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

Wow Duck that looked yummy almost like cookies....yummmmm....hey I'll talk to to later after I go to work tonight!!

mm107 said:
yeah yea, u know your dying to be KILLING that SHIT!

lol

time away from the gym is a great thing once in a while. Really lets you heal and makes sure overtraining is not a factor.....

the gym will always be there! obviously you know cuz u look great and have been there ALL the time!
Actually it would have gotten rid of some of my frustration, but at the same time I LOVED having nothing to do too... well except for cook and read anyways which both helped also :)
ANd will be right back to "killing that shit" as you would say next week :evil:

Thanks for the reminder that the gym will always be there :lmao:

Gymgurl said:
Wow Duck that looked yummy almost like cookies....yummmmm....hey I'll talk to to later after I go to work tonight!!
ANd thats what they were too... well kinda sorta, with some additions of course :chomp:

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
"Success is never comfortable. To succeed in life you have to get out of your Comfort Zone and stay out of it. The more uncomfortable something is, the more you have to do to overcome it."
Blueberrywine.jpg

Mood: Pretty darn good
Weight: ???
Soreness: Still a little in chest and tri's (a little stretchin should help though)

m1: 4 oz chicken, 1 1/4 cup shredded wheat
m2: 1 oz almonds
m3: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 4 oz sweet potato
m4: 1 1/2 scoops protein, 1/4 frozen chocolate banana
m5: 5 oz "peanut" chicken, lettuce, onion, mushroom
m6: 4 egg whites, 19 almonds

Last edited:
sbt2082 said:
"Success is never comfortable. To succeed in life you have to get out of your Comfort Zone and stay out of it. The more uncomfortable something is, the more you have to do to overcome it."
I like this. :D

sbt2082 said:
Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mood: Pretty darn good
Weight: ???
Soreness: Still a little in chest and tri's (a little stretchin should help though)

m1: 4 oz chicken, 1 1/4 cup shredded wheat
m2: 1 oz almonds
m3: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 4 oz sweet potato
m4: 1 1/2 scoops protein, 1/4 frozen chocolate banana
m5: 5 oz "peanut" chicken, lettuce, onion, mushroom
m6: 4 egg whites, 19 almonds

'morning... way out the door before you got up! lol I almost went in and said "GET UP" Like you've done to me... Then I thought I would be nice. There is always tomorrow morning :evil:

treilin said:
'morning... way out the door before you got up! lol I almost went in and said "GET UP" Like you've done to me... Then I thought I would be nice. There is always tomorrow morning :evil:
Hmmm I think you have learned from me being a whiny @$$ on Sundays that wouldn't be smart ;) But thanks for the warning, I suppose I can keep something bedside to :splat: :lmao: or I already have some stuffed animals there I could throw gently as well LOL

ck2006 said:
:wavey: did someone sleep in this morning?
coffee, coffee, coffee
Well for about an hour and half more then T I did ;) I didn't have to go to PT at the crack of dawn LOL...
But GREAT idea, coffee does sound pretty darn good :p

Roonytunes said:
Breaking news: SBT SLEEPS!!!! :FRlol: ;) :D

I'm glad to hear that you're no longer dealing with those sleep issues, girl!
:lmao: You crack me up!!!

BUt I am glad that I don't have them any more either :D
Happy hump day girlie!!!

Top Bottom