Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

RottenWillow said:
Of course not.

FYI: peeps it takes like 2 seconds to add a subforum to a V-Bulletin board. Admin is hoping we'll stop complaining and drop the issue.
Our they are working on making it a plat feature $$$

RottenWillow said:
Of course not.

FYI: peeps it takes like 2 seconds to add a subforum to a V-Bulletin board. Admin is hoping we'll stop complaining and drop the issue.
Wow you would think it take well over 6 weeks to get something like this done :rolleyes:

superqt4u2nv said:
Wow you would think it take well over 6 weeks to get something like this done :rolleyes:

Not gonna happen, amiga. Admin may have posted something in the mod forum to the effect that it was in the works, but they had no intention of doing it.

If it were some bullshit tweak to the Karma system for the chat posters, it would have been done a long time ago.

superqt4u2nv said:
So changing the green dots is a more important issue? :rolleyes:

Hey, it's not my board I don't make up what to do or not to do.

Perhpas it's left as is because it appears most loggers are happy and the site of many loggers is somewhat addicting and creates a stir of more logger that a sub forum may not.

RottenWillow said:
Not gonna happen, amiga. Admin may have posted something in the mod forum to the effect that it was in the works, but they had no intention of doing it.

If it were some bullshit tweak to the Karma system for the chat posters, it would have been done a long time ago.

I re-read the post Sassy made in the mod board about this and george's response was that they were building a blogging engine for journals but it would be a good ways off.

I hope you find this answer to your satisfation.

I am working on it - it will happen soon.

Thank you for the update, George. Looking forward to something new. :)

Top Bottom