Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20,000 from Lestat

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
**note** scroll to the end for cliff notes

Ok, so this 20,000 post thing is fairly rare, only a handful of people have made it this far, so I figured its time for a serious dedication. I'm going to start with a little EF history, a recap of my time here, then lead into some specific thanks to users. It will be long, if you want to see if I mentioned you, you can search for your name, but I can't guarantee I spelled it right.

So I first joined EF in March 2002. I had a college friend who moved to new york. her name on here is twinphish and she was doing research for her diet. She said “hey you'd like this place, especially the sex forum” so I logged on and started reading the Between the Sheets forum. I was immediately sucked in. All these chicks talked about taking it up the ass, this girl Kronkette was talking about doing ass to mouth with her husband kronk and having threesomes and moresomes. There were other hot girls in there that posted pics too. It was awesome!

I then ventured into the training forum, I asked some questions on my training and got some AWESOME advice. One guy, I can't remember his name, took a LOT of time emailing me all kinds of training options, help with diet, it was awesome. He was what sold me on the site. I wish I remembered his name, he never posted in C&C, he was an asian guy who powerlifted I think.

Then I started reading the AAS board, I saw all these terms I had NO CLUE what they meant.. WINNY, VAR, T3, SUST, PROP, DBOL... I was like shit.. is that the stuff they sell at GNC or what?

I also got scamemd by an EF user, fucking Francisco Cavazos, i still hope to pay that guy back one day. Luckily it was only for $100.

So through the AAS board I started getting to know some top notch mods. HUCKLEBERRY FINAPLEX is the MVP.. also 2Thick, Zig the Zealot, and others were very helpful.

And then finally I found my way over to chat. At first it was a little intimidating. Lots of flame fest, lots of cliques going on. Happy Scrappy and Smalmovesal had so many posts I remember thinking I'd NEVER get there... WODIN of course was there with his pickle avatar.. I didn't post too much, but I went plat so I could see everyone's pictures.. then I cancelled plat.. but then when the search feature was made plat only, I went plat for life.

Now here i am... not everyone from the beginning is here as you all know, but a few of you are.

These little one liners don't do anyone justice, and I apologize in advance for anyone I left out.

WOOTOOM - what can I say, my main nigga. Always willing to help out when needed, always on hand to bullshit around, definitely makes this place fun. A guy i hope to hang out with some day soon. He's a successful dude with a wife, home, etc and he comes on EF to have fun and doesn't take himself or anything on EF too seriously. We need more Wootooms.

mvmaxxx - good bro, don't talk anymore, but we both got some bunk var from DL once.

Darktooth - sucks the feds re-assigned you

dballer - where you at man? I figured you'd be back as an alter of some sort.

vixenbabe - another MIA

casavant - same as above

stider364 - he and I were karma and posts whores back in the day, it was like a competition between us too, he was like an old school wootoom to me.

WODIN - he's like the great grandfather I never knew. Sometimes we get along, sometimes we don't, but I appreciate that he still
post here as well as the many other boards he is a ledgend on.

vinylgroover - another good bro that I don't see much but has always been cool with me.

Pink Space Biscuit - where did you dissapear to?

Citruscide - long gone, not without his faults, but was a cool guy to chat with.

I just realized that there is no way in hell I am going to remember everyone.. but I'll try.

Ceebs - I miss you too, we hung out a few times, were good friends, she has since vanished but her legacy remains.

Mrs Puddles - I got to meet her and her family in FL one time. Great down to earth people that I was fortunate to be able to meet.

Sailorgirl - first EF girl who's picks I wacked off to. Its a shame she is not back.

nicole - now only posts on 'ology. VERY cool chick, posted on BTS a lot... met her once in Vegas, very fun.

Raina - have talking off and on for a few years now. Very nice and cool chicka.

SuperQT - another person I have had the pleasure of getting to know better then just the normal bullshitting and flirting online. I'd be lucky to meet her one day.

Devastation - don't know him closely, but he's always been cool to me.

MattTheSkywaker - one of the first interviewees.. keeps it pretty real most of the time, someone I respect and can relate to in
many ways.

Velvett - most level headed mod I know that I have never seen really take any sides. Another person i'd be be lucky to meet sometime.

hammstershaver - at first I thought this guy was a moron, and then after time I came to realize.. I was right. I'm, just kidding, i realized that EF is something different to everyone that uses it.. hammy loves his karma, who knows why, but he does... and hey, there is nothing wrong with that.

SoKluless - we are always antagonizing each other, and I hope she's smart enough to realize its all in good fun.

Big4Life - I'm hoping one day we'll work through our differences man

Becoming - another EFer I was able to meet. Great guy to just bullshit around with on and offline. Good luck at med school man..

BigBuck - met him too, fucking huge and in great physical shape. Met him right before he went off to the Navy Seals tryouts and I haven't heard from him since. Wherever you are man I hope you are safe.

Shit there are a lot more old school people i wanna recognize.

Jennifer, BFL chick - where the hell did you go? You always posted those pics of you with your face looking like it was heavily made up. You had an opinion on everything for everyone. We need more of that. Come back.

Y_Lifter - you've been here forever man. Very cynical and jaded, but good to have around.

Code - the ultimate in cynical and jaded.. i hope you are doing well.

gonelifting - haven't seen you as much lately either, hope everything is going great for you and your fam.

TheBigDawg - speaking of family, congrats on the little one.

Naturally Anabolic - I never in my entire life thought I'd talk to someone who FAKED Cancer...

HiIntensity - one of the funniest posters ever. The best part was that he didn't even try, it was just him. You are missed.

The Nature Boy - was a frequent poster who was always funny as well.

Star - I miss those tits

smalmovesal - had an awesome candid nude shot that was passed around.. apparently taken at an EF meetup!

b forld the truth - a sincere guy, very helpful with training, and posts more pics and video of his training then anyone i know.

GinNJuice - reminds me a lot of Killahbee.. one of the old school guys i remember

KillahBee - Hottest chick on EF. Hahahahaha. I like the newer softer version of you that we've seen lately. I think becoming a mod really loosened you up a bit and I think we've been getting along more now recently then in the past.

hippedy hop - another funny ass guy who didn't take things too seriously. Always posted with Oooooohhhhhyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah at the end

The Shadow - whenver I see his name i still think Cornholio, then Stallown, then Quads. You've been here forever, thanks for keeping this place civil.

alien ant pharm - I hope you eventually do get to the promised land with HH. You deserve it.

HabitualHealth - let app hit it already will ya? seriously though, glad you are around, EF is unique in that it is a body building/AAS based forum with a lot of hot chicks. Thank you.

Frisky - ditto for you! i'm sure your gallery has sold quite a few platinum memberships on here

jaded - you are an intelligent girl, good looking, and seem to be fun. I'd like to know what the real story is behind you and Jersey.. have you met... is this relationship real? I only question it because of his "questionable" history with other EF women.

bran987 - thanks for all your advice and listening during my breakup months, sorry you've had your own share of relationship troubles recently. You are a good bro and the first guy i'd go to for financial or investment advice.

CandianCutie - you seem easy going and down to early.. and pretty cute as well.

perkele - I always view you as hamstershavers alter ego. I don't know anyone else that likes trannies as much as you.

s_w_o_L_e - we don't know know each other well but you don't have me on ignore, so you must be a good guy.

fireflyer - a good bro, will always have your back.

jestros - you make a good target for the Bomb squad.. i always wonder, are you really omgwtfbbq, who was happyscrappy?

Big Rick Rock - you have always been very helpful in a whole variety of ways. Thanks. I'd love to hear the whole kronk story one day.

digger - thanks for not banding me. I am sorry to say I think your sense of humor is lost on many here. Keep at it though.

RADAR - good luck with your new lady friend. Thanks for the pictures and semi funny jokes. You are a cool mod.

dunk - you are wootoom are fun to shoot the shit with, especially when we are discussion phil collins. You've been really funny lately.

SMURFY - I know this sounds lame, but you might actually be my ideal woman.

lumberg - you lucky bastard!

Ok I know there are more old schoolers I am missing, well not everyone above was old school.. but on to some of the newer people.

The Bomb Squad brotherhood.. I can't single everyone out by name because not everyone is a public member, but you are all special to me.

On to some more newer people.

Deterass - you rub a lot of people the wrong way, but I think I get where you are coming from

juicedmohawk - a good bro, funny as hell.

milo hobgoblin - you are in SD, you've been on the boards forever, how come we've never met?

mikeyboy604 - this guy just appearded on the bomb scene and had a field day. his enthusiasm is contagious

Phaded - an ana board transplant to C&C. Comes across as serious a lot, but is a good guy to have in your corner.

sawastea - always up in the mix whether it be karma whoring or bombing. Another good guy.

SoreArms - got to meet him at the famed LA EF sausage fest of 04. takes bombs too seriously but other then that a good all around contributor.

Dial_Tone - only black dude I wasn't afraid of (just kidding!!) sincere and smooth talking.. I bet his collection of naked EF women is second to none!

DJ_UFO - co founder of the iron cocks, and another good bro

Allon - a good sport, and good antagonist. Every board need an allon or two.

Brothabill - dissapears, then reappears, but never really left. responsible for a million alters, yet is the go to guy when you need any info on psychadelics.

Razorguns aka supernav - met him a couple of times, total anti mr hollywood, yet lives the lifestyle to a tee. good guy to go to for inside info on how the business works.

Manny78 - I never understood why those dudes on 'Ology had it out for you so bad. you do post some nasty "OWNED" pictures though.

Fonz - good riddance

The entire Kronk Krew that bailed - I still to this day don't understand why you guys had to all bail like that.. WODIN returned but most everyone else stayed gone or band.

HumorMe - another funny guy, especially with all the pictures and stuff he posts. This guy has been around FOREVER, I don't think many people realize that.

gambino - dude has been around forever, hated by some, loved by others.. reminds me of me

crak600 - sorry we bombed you first man, you didn't deserve it. You have an interesting perspective on life that I think everyone could learn a little from.

JerseyArt - I'd really like to find out more about the REAL you, so much misinformation around you is out there

hotzie - another true ally, glad we're on the same side bro.

daisyduke - keep WOotoom happy, and give him some anal sometime :) you are a really nice person and you and wootoom make a great couple.

erinobraugh - another new guy, could be an alter for I know, but good to have around to mix things up a bit.

satchboogie - great businessman ;)

Lady Viking - we've never talked, but exchanged a lot of karma. I imagine if we knew each other in real life, we'd never talk, but have sex a lot.

ceasar989 - good to see you posting more recently.

goldendelicious - dude you busted out on the scene and pwned fonz so hard he got band. We can never thank you enough for that. You are a smart dude, with a good sense of humor and great stories. You also helped me out a LOT with your posts during my “breakup” phase.

Needsize - also had a hand in pwning fonz, you have an incredible physique and are more then helpful to anyone who asks. People take advantage of your good nature sometime I think.

Anal Ass Plorer - I remember back in the day you were a karma whore, you posted goatsee pics left and right, you had so many convinced you were gay. Now as an elite mod you've changed, but you still get into things good with guys here and there.

spongebob - dude you made the karma wars and the bombing so much fun. You did a good job organizing the associates and resistance
and those few weeks were always a treat to log onto EF. Then when you became plat you flipped sides, joined up with Brothabill and started dropping bombs! You had some of the most verbose bomb messages I've ever seen.

bluepeter - another anti bomber, but a serious one. No hard feelings bro.

jrc0004 - welcome to the family man, stick around.

pintoca - another good karma bro

mountain muscle - I don't see you post too much, but when you do its quality.

ziggyziggy - another newbie and enthusiastic bomber. Can't have enough of those. I wanna hear some of your war stories.

courtneybcca - sweet and sexy. still hoping to meet soon while you are still in san diego.

HS_LIFTER - maybe one day you'll make it to a Cali EF meetup. We'll try to get some chicks.

UA_IRON - keep posting pic of those college hotties you are nailing

tuc biscuit - Glad you made it through being de modding (or asking to be demodded) and are still around. Good luck with the online dating.

Elite_Fry - this is a solid bro right there.

hanselthecaretaker - another funny dude, reminds me of the old "HANSEL" that is long now now.

SublimeZM - you also have a unique style of humor and some of your posts have me laughing out loud.

PoyeBoy - i running i running! Where you been man?

beefcake28 - they need to get that poker running again so we can get back to business!

theoak01 - another guy who's been around a while and good to chat it up with.

angel_girl - glad you turned out to be real and not an alter, where are the pics?

YASMINA
- glad you came back

nycgirl - good natured, smart, and another great addition to the female crew.

SeaShell - when are we going to finally meet?

Dakotah - I don't see you post as much now as before but thanks for sharing all of your pictures with us (thanks Devastation also for being cool about it)

Mr. DB - dude, I can't really talk about you much or I'll face the wrath of PW.

patsfan - both the new one and the old one. Solid bros, One a cool homie the other a former bomber. Go plat again man.

evensteve - dude, you will get through this troubled phase with women soon and things will be ok. You are trying too hard, worrying about things too much. Just site back and let things happen.. it will take time, but let it happen.

Pamela - part of the late night crew and always the first to create a happy birthday thread for someone.

tiger88 - dude you are funny as hell, your style is great, and your sense of style is even better.

jackangel - a few months ago you were all the rage, now it seems you've been slippin lately. Where you been? did your stash run dry?

Mr. X. - another mod that has helped me out big time in the past, thanks.

neegtogetas - welcome to the board man, I hope you found your AS. When are you gonna start posting some pics of you and your wife?
sweed - another guy i don't know too well, but a good bro.

DIVISION - EF just wasn't ready to handle someone like you man, RIP.

biteme - you seem to have gone off the deep end recently with this religious stuff, but hang in there buddy.

Gymgurl - nice ass, great sex drive.

Ulcasterdropout - keep your head up bro.. I know you think things are tough, but you need to be the first to help yourself. Girls are within your reach, goals are attainable. Stay postive, channel your energy and get shit done.

saint808 - another EFer I got to hang with for a while in San Diego. Hang in there man.

Ok I have to stop sometime.. I know I am forgetting a ton of people, maybe i will edit this if need be.

Couple interesting pieces of Lestat trivia.... I first signed up as Lestat27 because Lestat was taken, but once I went plat George Spellwin deleted the other dude cuz he hadn't logged on in years and I got the Lestat name. This was the first of a couple times I had spoken to "George" on the phone.

Another interesting thing, back in 2002... FINA was all the rage.. and there were probably 20 different people with FINA in their
name.... finaject.. finawarrior... finapelletmaster finaetc...

I didn't really start posting regularly until I found C&C and started karma whoring... that got me involved in the whole party that you all had going on in here.

First person I ever met from EF was BigBuck, second was Ceebs.

Thanks to everyone that read and responded to my 5 millions posts about my breakup last summer, that was a big low in my life and EF really did help, having an outlet, having everyone’s advice, it really helped. I am sorry if it got old after a while, but thanks for bearing with me.

The Interview thing kinda came about more recently, I know its not pulitzer prize stuff, but I know that there are a lot of real people on here and we only see little glimpses of them from time to time in posts, I thought the interview format would be a good way for a lot of people to learn a LOT of stuff about posts that have posted a lot, been around a while, or are just plain interesting. I plan on continuing them in the future.

Thanks to everyone for all the diet, AAS, and training advice. I was really pretty clueless until started reading here. I could have easily wasted years in the gym. I now have 30lbs of lean muscle more now then I had in 2002 when I first logged on here. I am no longer a skinny guy, people consider me a big guy, which I still have not gotten used to.

Cliff notes version of this post:
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dang he said something nice bout me, well sorta
congrats lestat

Top Bottom