Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20,000 from Lestat

Lestat said:
alien ant pharm - I hope you eventually do get to the promised land with HH. You deserve it.

HabitualHealth - let app hit it already will ya? seriously though, glad you are around, EF is unique in that it is a body building/AAS based forum with a lot of hot chicks. Thank you.
version of this post:[/B]

Look! HH is underneath me! :p

Karma to you lestat, that thread took some time to type. :rose:

the asian guy that helped you from training, i believe his name is coolcoljay. he still posts there, and hes a very friendly guy. 30lbs of muscle is awesome, and good luck in the future.

Yarg! said:
the asian guy that helped you from training, i believe his name is coolcoljay. he still posts there, and hes a very friendly guy. 30lbs of muscle is awesome, and good luck in the future.
It wasn't cooljay man... shit I need to look for his name.. his avatar always had some japanese anime character in it... big strong dude that has met b fold before.

Jaded: you had a post on here but I guess you deleted it.

Sorry I missed you. i would have said:

jaded - you are an intelligent girl, good looking, and seem to be fun. I'd like to know what the real story is behind you and Jersey.. have you met... is this relationship real? I only question it because of his "questionable" history with other EF women.

Lestat said:
It wasn't cooljay man... shit I need to look for his name.. his avatar always had some japanese anime character in it... big strong dude that has met b fold before.

Kakdiesel?

I cant believe you didnt give a shout out for Johnnny, he was pure comic relief for the brief time he was here. God, his fake trip to Greece was hilarious, his trip report complete with photos from the net and aerial pics of different places. he was a goldmine of laughs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom