Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

push ups for bigger breast

FeliciaGym

guys is it true doing push ups every day can help to make your breast look bigger? I can't afford plastic surgery ? so I'm considering to start a routine of exercises focused on my chest to see If I can do any progress on my breasts size, thank you

Yes, getting bigger pecs will give the illusion of bigger breasts and is IMHO much sexier than a pair of plastic boobs.

I would urge you to build up your whole body and not just one specific part though, since symmetry always looks better (my girlfriend always complains about those guys in the gym that have super pumped upper bodies and stick legs).

One thing you should know about us guys though, our girlfriends ALWAYS have the most perfect boobs in the world! It's mostly women that feel like their breasts aren't good enough, we love all of them! :p

Good luck!

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Doing push ups will not increase the size of your breasts but they will tighten and tone the muscles around your breasts which will make your breasts look firmer and perkier. I highly recommend females to train their chest. It'll prevent that 'saggy' looking chest.

What you are going to want to do is vary your hand width and also the height of your legs so you can prioritize your upper and lower chest and outer and inner chest.

Start with narrow grip push ups and slowly extend the width of your hands each set. Also vary where your feet are. Do a couple sets with your feet on the floor and then do a couple sets with your feet on a chair to prioritize your upper chest more.

Push ups are a great exercise that is often forgotten. It cant hurt so I would definitely incorporate it into your routine.

Implants arnt plastic. And they are amazing. Real boobs are nice too. And yes building your pectoral muscle will help. Focus on higher rep low weight you don't want to build your chest too much that u lose the boob and have pecs. But more get the muscle underneath your boob toned and tight which will help. But honestly it won't help that much. Which is why the majority of women today have breast implants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom