Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics!!

Well, nubie, everybody wants to be lean and hard, but that's why so many people just don't progress once they get the abs.

HBG- you had a good diet going for a while there. lol. What happened? Get some sort of appetite going, EAT SOME CARBS, and keep training hard... if you gain half a pound a week, I can guarantee that there will be hardly ANY fat gain at all. You could probably go up even faster than that. So stop second guessing yourself and start eating. Now. Go. Why you reading this? Go eat. bye. :D

i still have my diet,,and i am eating carbs,,,,,,,it was just those 2wks wear i couldnt really eat for some strange reason,,but i think i made up for that this week,,i am back to 138lbs as of today,,,

awesome delts

Yeah Im jealous. Delts look really good, great striations. Abs look really good too. Im having a hard time with my tear drops. Looks like yours are coming along. Keep up the hard work.

DAMN, YOU'RE A SEXY MOTHER F*CKER! (To quote Prince)
Looking very nice girl, keep up the good work darling!

Baby most definitely got back ;)

Excellent progress ...if ever a screen name fit :D

hardbdygrl said:
Belial you know i cant do a lat spread to save my life,,hahahha

You look wonderful. Thanks for sharing your pics. Don't feel alone - I can't do lat spreads either!!

Top Bottom