Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice

Hi guys I haven’t done a cycle for a few years and I want to lose the excess flubber I have gained since turning 40 while also having a better libido and gaining back the lean muscle I had a few years ago.
I’m going to run
400mg of super Test 400 (basically a stronger sust)
And
200mg tren eth
A week. But what do you suggest would be the best for adding to help fat loss…
Clen
Privo
Winny
Or Var
I’ve never used any of these before but I have run test and tren a number of times with great results.
Appreciate any advice or alternative suggestions
Just test and tren will do it. winny and anavar dont shine until you are single digit BF. You could add the proviron

you would do NONE of the options you listed.. you dont get back in shape with the use of steroids.. you use them once you are already in good condition to then get you over the points you are stuck at but that takes a very long time to get to.. you are hoping for the steroids to do all the work for you and thats just not how it works.. what that does is make things worse off for you as you put yourself in a position where you are far more susceptible to side effects and problems being in bad condition when using them.. heres a thought.. how about you actually get some discipline and consistency and put in the effort to get yourself there?? i realize hard work is not on the top of most peoples' list but maybe give that one a try

Top Bottom