Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Path o' enlightment has a gender fork in the road. (crosspost f/ Gen training board)

Kalas

Moderators, feel free to smack me around, but I'm putting this up in two places simply because both 'general' and female seemed to be compartmentalized, and I don't want to possibly miss anyone.

What I'm doing is looking for a little help on a project I've been working on:

I've been doing research and theorizing for about three years in trying to figure out how to increase the efficiency between the 'communication' of the brain and the body it has to work. I would hope you agree with me on this, no matter what level of fitness you pursue/maintain:

The level of efficiency is not, and will probably never be, 100%.

That being said, I've been studying the functions of all the body 'ologies' (endocrinology, kinesiology, neurobiology, etc, etc) and how the brain runs Command and Control as it were, as best as science has been able to figure out.

What I'm doing is finding ways to try and access certain biological function (not just on the tissues level, but also biochemical, bioelectrical, etc, etc) on a semi-conscious or conscious level. I've taken and 'mutated' a process of altered state of focus/concentration/awareness. It's not hypnosis, but it's not textbook meditation either, I don't even have a nigh-marketable nickname so I can whore out a videotape series for $19.95 a piece. Oh yeah, cause I'm actually not doing this for money!

(and I *know* your eyes have just gone into squnity-suspicion-mode because I'm not trying to sell this to you in the capitalistic sense)

So, with all the babbling and multi-syllable words taking up space, you know I'm probably the patron saint of nerds, but why am I yapping my trap about it?

I want to invesitagte how this might affect bodybuilders and their development, see if it can give them another edge in an area where it seems you're 'competing' even if you aren't on a stage or a athletic federation of some type.

Before you think I'm going to push 'the miracle machine' on you, let's get a few things straight:

I'm not trying to claim a cure-all, or 'magically instant boost'.

It's not meant to replace shit in your routines or force you to alter them; it won't cause you to shave your head and become a bhuddist; it won't cause you to magically gain the muscle you want; and I won't even dare to claim it.

Also, I'm not here to pass judgement for whatever chemicals you want to use in your pursuit, cause it won't affect what I'm trying to do unless you put the needle into the base of your brain stem.

Anyhow, what I do claim, is that I think I have a substantial process that may result in helping (in this case) bodybuilders bring their mind in synch with the level of body they want to develop/want to maintain.

That being said, I'm looking for a few brave souls who might be interested in what I'm doing to help me out; as well take a test drive of my project in your fitness areas which will hopefully help you out.

While I'll initially show you how it works, much like a psychologist-hypnotist, you'll be taught to do it for yourself because only *you* know how this field of fitness works for *you*. All I ask is that you keep track of progress a certain way, and you can use the program however you want.

That said: I'm looking for 4 males and 4 females, which I think would be enough in order to get major 'archetypes' of the fitness levels.

If you're interested please give me a PM, and include what level of fitness you're working in. If you're not in the competitive aspects, simply state the overall 'look' your're going for, I'll understand.

I have a questionnare which will serve as an 'interview' of sorts through e-mail. Feel free to put any questions you personally have in your PM if you wish, I'll answer any and all, because I certanly understand I'm the invader here. From all the responses to the Q-sheet I'll boil down and go for the "invites".

Thank you much. I hope to hear from some of you, and I would be honored for the assistance.

Kalas

Hey, just pathetically bumping this post up to try and snag a few more views from the participants.

Don't mind me, just strolling through, won't make it a habit...

Kalas

Top Bottom