Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Ladies post your favorite sports bra!!

MandieG

I bought one a month a go, but it's too big on me, so when I'm on the treadmill or elipticals, my girls are bouncing and it HURTS....

I'm big chested, so would like to see some bras that have LOTS of support.

Thanks!!

Personally Target has great sports bras, they are fairly inexpensive, and pretty supportive, but I am only a C. You may want to check it out

By the way do they have Target in Canada? :confused:

No Target in Canada.

I have a good, supportive regular racerback bra that I wear, then a regular sports bra OVER it to support the D's. I saw some possibly good sports bras for larger chests at Dick's sporting goods recently that were basically the same idea...a regular, breathable underwire with a sports bra like shell over it.

I also have a few of this awesome bra from Champion that looks like a cross between a regular bra and a sports bra. I can wear it to run/work out in as well as wear it under a lot of normal clothes because it doesn't give me that smushed/uniboob sports bra look. (It looks better under a lot of my clothes than most of my other bras). It's also very comfortable and supportive.

NO TARGET IN CANADA? HOW DO YOU LIVE?????????? lol

Try the FROG BRA - it is in the Title 9 Sports catalog. They are online somewhere. All workout/sports wear for women. I guarantee the girls won't MOVE when wearing the Frog Bra. I havea couple, and love them. I am a 34C (*full* C, and technically a 35C, of course I would be in between) and I get a small.

I am big chested too, artificially done though, LOL !! But anyway, the best support bras, & prices can be found at activa.com I got a lot of mine there, and my favorites are the nike sport bra, and nike tech top.

Next to each bra, or top or whatever it is, it lists it as max, med, or lite support ! ! !

It's a really good site. Plus they offer a free color catalog they will mail to you !

hope this helps !!!

PS: I personally find stores like wal-mart, modells, JC Penny's sport bras are too cheap and flimsy. Just my opinion. I always go with online shops, or catalogs especially made for women's fitness needs !

I am very big chested, artificial as well. Lol. And, my doctor told me to wear an underwire bra with my sports bra. Also, I wear the tanktops from Express that have a built in bra in them.
Altogether, this is the support I wear at the gym:
an underwire bra
a regular sports bra
a tanktop with a built-in shelf bra
All these together have been wonderful for me and I have never had a problem!
Hopefully this helps!

Daisy_Girl said:
NO TARGET IN CANADA? HOW DO YOU LIVE?????????? lol

For that reason, luckily I don't live there...(close but not quite). I do have friends who do though, and they occasionally ask me to pick something up there and mail it to them.

They have Lululemon there though, which is not fair! (Best store for workout clothes.)

I can honestly say I don't really like Target. We have Wal-Mart which is good enough for me.

As for the sports bras aren't the underwire uncomfortable??I'm really picky about my underwire bra's...I can only wear certain ones. I hate having bigger breasts I just can't seem to get the right support for them.

The underwire isn't uncomfortable to me cause I am so used to wearing them. I am really picky about my bras as well and only wear ones from Victoria's Secret.
The "Very Sexy Seamless Push-up" bra works very well and gives great support.

Top Bottom