Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie!

Tiffmarl

Hello everyone!
I've recently discovered this awesome app and am after some help.

I am 21 year old Australian female, who is looking to be the best version of myself (yes corny I know, but it's how I describe my goals).

I've only recently started getting into fitness, so I'm still trying to figure everything out and as much as my partner tries to help, sometimes the answer isn't always more carbs lol.

I am roughly 167cm tall, 60kgs and am not sure of my bf%.

I try to keep my diet clean as I have 101 allergies to preservatives, but like a lot of people I am a sucker for carbs and salt lol.

At the moment I'm trying to follow this:

Meal 1:
3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites and spinach.
1 tbs of peanut butter

Meal 2 :
150gms chicken
Half an avocado and greens

Meal 3:
150gms of fish
Greens

After gym:
Protein shake
2/3 cup of rice and 150gms of red meat.

I snack on things like nuts and berries during the day and drink as much water as I can.

I train 5 days a week, 20 minutes of cardio a day while mainly focusing on weights.
View attachment 135733

Just wondering if there is anything I should change or add in, at this stage I am trying to drop bf while still maintains muscle.
Thanks in advance for the help ☺️

Is your goal to put on lean muscle mass or loose body fat?

Your diet as a whole looks pretty good. Rather then snaking, I would add in 1-2 meals so you are eating 5-6 meals per day.

Snacking on things like nuts and berries add a lot of calories to your daily diet and it's really easy to over do it. Especially things like dried fruit and nuts. You can mindless eat 500+ calories just by snacking on them. They are also very minimal in the way of protein and aren't very satiating.

I have had clients come to me time and time again who aren't loosing weight. They were eating healthy foods but weren't keeping track of their portion sizes. You can very easily get fat on healthy foods like peanut butter, nuts, dried fruit etc. They are all very calorie dense.

Top Bottom