Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Not Giving Up Journal

mermaid said:
Sunday 5 November 2006

Defeat may test you; it need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. The greatest mistake is giving up.

A big thank you to SBT, Roony, Treil, Bunny and Hidngod for bringing me back into the fray, not that you really knew it at the time :heart:

:)
:wavey: :heart:
I LOVE those above quotes girlie... actually I miss my daily quotes too and posting them now that I think of it... my how I have gotten busy and lazy with my log :lmao: Well I am sure glad that our conversation on Friday could give you the kick start that you needed to get back in here! I missed your log as well... and i know you can stick to it as long as you got your mind in it! Plus writing down our goals are the easiest way to achieve them!! :kiss: :rose:

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 6 November 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1405 calories
Fat: 47 422 35%
Sat: 12 108 9%
Poly: 9 84 7%
Mono: 17 156 13%
Carbs: 118 337 28%
Fiber: 33 0 0%
Protein: 114 456 38%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Training
None - Day off - Grunter Monday in my cramped gym

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (1 cap)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (3 caps)
Sesapure (3 caps)
Inkephalin (2 caps)
SFM (2 caps)
Apple cider vinegar w/ manuka honey (2 tsps)

Energy: Lethargic as I slept like crap

I'm not listing full meals as I eat the same thing pretty much everyday so will just report by exception. Just for the new record, foods included in daily plan are: egg whites, chicken breast, whey protein, spelt bread, sweet potato, beans, green veggies, avocado, soy milk, almonds, ANPB. Got some protein bars too for difficult meal times, i.e. meetings. Drinking lots of green tea.

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm welcome. Feels good to be back.

Sorry to hear bout the bad sleep :( Hope you have a wonderful day today regardless... its gym time for me now... hams, glutes, and abs yippee HA HA

I think it's nighty-nite time where you are now......hope you're getting some quality REM time......

HiDnGoD said:
Just curious, what is the time difference, there to Chicago?

I'm on the East Coast & I think she's 12 hours ahead of me.....

Jenscats5 said:
I think it's nighty-nite time where you are now......hope you're getting some quality REM time......
HiDnGoD said:
Just curious, what is the time difference, there to Chicago?

Thanks, Jens!! Except:

It's actually Tuesday here at 11.30am. I'm at work. I'm confused when daylight savings changes but I think I about 15ish hours ahead of you all, depending on where you are.

mermaid said:
Thanks, Jens!! Except:

It's actually Tuesday here at 11.30am. I'm at work. I'm confused when daylight savings changes but I think I about 15ish hours ahead of you all, depending on where you are.

Oh jeez!! I didn't think it was that much.....Time flies!

Top Bottom