Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Not Giving Up Journal

mermaid

Sunday 5 November 2006

Defeat may test you; it need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. The greatest mistake is giving up.

So here I am, back again, like a bad smell ;) I just can't keep away and if I'm lurking, well, I might as well participate anyway. Extended my plat subscription and will journal from tomorrow.

I'm not comfortable posting my pics and stats (too ashamed actually) but I have them for comparison down the track. I'm not planning to compete, just to be the best I can be, living a healthy life. And fitting into those slim fit blue jeans I've still got in the bottom of my closet. That's my goal for now.

When you give up on yourself, you might as well be dead.

Mood: Extremely positive right now
Mental health : Extremely stable right now , LOL
Physical health : OK, but will be better for losing a few pounds

A big thank you to SBT, Roony, Treil, Bunny and Hidngod for bringing me back into the fray, not that you really knew it at the time :heart:

:)

:elephant: :dance2::elephant: :dance2::elephant: :dance2::elephant:

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning....SO glad you're back to logging. I can't tell you how much I've missed reading your daily posts! It was my way of keeping in touch with you despite all the distance between us :rose::heart:

Roonytunes said:

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning....SO glad you're back to logging. I can't tell you how much I've missed reading your daily posts! It was my way of keeping in touch with you despite all the distance between us :rose::heart:
DITTO!!! OMG... Merm... I SO had a dream about you last night. You seriously came to me in a dream, I was at my gym and there you were... I know not the reason behind it but know it makes sense to me.

:rose: If you need anything you know how to find me :heart:

Roonytunes said:

I agree 200%!!!! Didn't have the pleasure of getting to meet you, but I feel close to ya despite the distance when you post....So happy to see you back!!

I'm so glad to see you back.
It doesn't matter how often you get knocked down, as long as you keep getting back up. :heart: :bigkiss:

Top Bottom