Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Not Giving Up Journal

Tuesday 7 November 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1430 calories
Fat: 59 527 41%
Sat: 16 147 11%
Poly: 11 103 8%
Mono: 26 236 18%
Carbs: 127 393 30%
Fiber: 29 0 0%
Protein: 93 370 29%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Training
25 mins AM HIIT cardio on treadmill
Fast pace walk ~ 6kms

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (1 cap)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)
Inkephalin (1 caps)
SFM (1 caps)
Apple cider vinegar w/ manuka honey (2 tsps)

Energy/Mood: Mixed

Much better sleep though getting up at 5am hurt like hell. Not the best work day which put me in a more sombre mood. However, tonight went to the U2 concert - whenever a band plays in Oz you try hard to get tix as bands don't come here very often. We had to park ~3kms away from the venue so got in some extra cardio. Didn't plan food well so had a plain hot dog (best thing they had) hence the slightly off macros.

I had seen them before about 15 years ago and I must admit the only thing I remember about that show (and actually it's what I remember when I hear a U2 song) was being covered by some guy's pee, as after relieving himself in a cup, decided to throw it all over the people around him. I thought it was rain until the smell overcame me. So, tonight, even if U2 played like crap (which they didn't) I would have still had a better time this time around.

I'm wondering why I started journalling this week as socially it's a busy one, planned ages ago. See, trying to be perfect, I'm either totally "on" or "off". Got to stop trying to think like that.

mermaid said:
Tuesday 7 November 2006
I'm wondering why I started journalling this week as socially it's a busy one, planned ages ago. See, trying to be perfect, I'm either totally "on" or "off". Got to stop trying to think like that.
Y'all need a dimnmer switch for your life, LOL. Set it at half way. :heart:
I like U2. :)
I think Bono is a little strange, but he's certainly not Michael Jackson. :pervert:

HAVE A GREAT DAY MERM!!! I'm happy that yr skin is fabtabulous!!!!!! ;) :heart:

mermaid said:
I had seen them before about 15 years ago and I must admit the only thing I remember about that show (and actually it's what I remember when I hear a U2 song) was being covered by some guy's pee, as after relieving himself in a cup, decided to throw it all over the people around him. I thought it was rain until the smell overcame me. So, tonight, even if U2 played like crap (which they didn't) I would have still had a better time this time around.
See, this is EXACTLY why I missed your journal...you have the cutest anecdotes and best stories!

I know what you mean about being "on" or "off". HidnGod is right - we need to find a dimmer switch in our lives!!

:heart::rose:

Wednesday 8 November 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1606 calories <<< Better, eh, Duckie? ;)
Fat: 45 402 28%
Carbs: 157 511 35%
Fiber: 30 0 0%
Protein: 134 536 37%

Training
Chest and Back:
Deadlift - 1 warm up set, 3 sets of 8
DB Incline Press - 1 warm up set, 3 sets of 8
DB Flyes - 3 sets of 10
Pulldown - 4 sets of 8
Stretching

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (1 cap)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)
Inkephalin (1 caps)
SFM (1 caps)

Energy/Mood: Damn tired

Had 5 hours sleep from getting home late form the show and it makes me one cranky mermaid. My workout was OK, energy lacking to be honest but glad that I at least made it to the gym. Skipped the usual 25 mins cardio tonight. Got my wrist slapped and quite rightly so, for the low calories the past couple days so managed to increase a bit though the protein is still too low.

mermaid said:
Wednesday 8 November 2006

Diet Macros
Total: 1606 calories <<< Better, eh, Duckie? ;)
Fat: 45 402 28%
Carbs: 157 511 35%
Fiber: 30 0 0%
Protein: 134 536 37%

Training
Chest and Back:
Deadlift - 1 warm up set, 3 sets of 8
DB Incline Press - 1 warm up set, 3 sets of 8
DB Flyes - 3 sets of 10
Pulldown - 4 sets of 8
Stretching

Supplements
Multivit (1 cap)
B6 (1 cap)
Glucosamine (2 caps)
Glucorell (2 caps)
Sesapure (2 caps)
Inkephalin (1 caps)
SFM (1 caps)

Energy/Mood: Damn tired

Had 5 hours sleep from getting home late form the show and it makes me one cranky mermaid. My workout was OK, energy lacking to be honest but glad that I at least made it to the gym. Skipped the usual 25 mins cardio tonight. Got my wrist slapped and quite rightly so, for the low calories the past couple days so managed to increase a bit though the protein is still too low.
Hmmm wonder who would do such a think like that :FRlol: Yes darlin, that is MUCH better... but keep working on the protein... especially if you are wanting to add on some muscle which will help dropping some fat (all stuff you already know I am sure ;) ) HAPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY hun!!!

I swear ONLY on EF would you find someone getting a wrist slap for NOT eating enough on her bday ... ;)

Top Bottom