x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Log of Fatty McButterPants within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: *sigh* I guess it is my turn to log. I have no doubts that I will be a slacker and start off good and then slack off in logging. So don't get pissed, I warned you. I am off work until January 2nd, so after that my logging will likely slack – someone needs to help me! lol I am taking my time off work to help “get back into it” by eating pretty clean and staying as active as possible. I, with help from a gorgeous intellegent man, have pretty much developed a plan for me to get back into

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Re: The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Bagels yum with lots of mustard???
    ay ay ay...ice cold diet coke?
    ay ay ay..
    No I am not pregnant!!!LOL...just sound DElicious!!!!

I love fibre 1 cereal!!
    ps...beautiful pics, real hottie!

The Shadow

What the flip?!?!

WTF are you??

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    What the flip?!?!

WTF are you??
    I have been thinking the same thing...
    Since DG went to visit parents 2 months ago, she has not posted on her thread...(baby Daisy drama queen on airplane she said)
    I think She is back up East with parents

Mad Scientist

LOL, this logging thing is for the birds. Seriously - I am amazed at those who can update these things daily and in such detail.

Plugging along with workouts, but diet needs help still. I am getting results, but slowly, since my diet is in such a state of crap. No necessarily "bad for you", but so disorganized and sporatic. For some reason, even though I know better, I cannot get on the horse with diet.

Workouts are great though, feeling terrific in that department. Doing cardio 5-6x a week, mostly running - still thinking of doing a half-marathon this fall, maybe Oct? My hip/knee pain is mostly gone - the foam roller is amazing. Lifting 2-3x a week, still mostly total body (well, mostly upper body, lol. Doing legs like once every other week.). Starting to see some muscles.

Fitting into about 99% of my pants, still a couple 6s I can't quite wear COMFORTABLY. But I can wear all my 8s pretty easily and my 10s are baggy and show serious butt crack by the end of the day, lol.

But overall, feeling better although I still need to lose about 15 lbs or so. Hard - because I KNOW if I got my diet down, that weight would come off pretty quickly. But for some reason, I can't seem to make that jump yet. Hopefully soon. Weight is pretty stable though.

Work is nuts, starting to slow down a bit, but my school year is wrapping up - only 8 weeks left! I think once the year is over, and I have about 6 weeks off between school years, I will focus more on diet. Maybe before then, we will see.

Going to get my thyroid tested again in a couple weeks. I hope the meds are still working and we don't have to futz with the dose. The dose feels good, but who knows. Feeling healthy.

Shadow - you coming to Vegas with TSO in July?