Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have NO luck with Trainers!

skittles said:
Is it all day?

Couldn't she go late?

She needs to be looking at her Friday night and in the morning BEFORE the pre-judging that way she can bring her in correctly. By the night show the judging is all over with.

Sassy69 said:
My one comment - at this close to the show , if you find someone new who does posing differently then you start from scratch again. HOwever if you work on your posing - by th etime you are on stage you've pretty much learned what you 're gonna learn. You've done this once before, so you aren't totally new. You're goign to do it regardless of where she is, although it sucks. You are still fully able to do excellently!

Our little state is so small - I've run out of options trainer-wise anyway.

But I'm totally not confident on my posing, hence the reason I want her there!

To that point, at the very least, get your diet & eating schedule BEFORE the show so even if you are on your own, you aren't left holding the bag. If possible see if someone can video tape the AM show or get digital photos of your posing so she can see when she gets back for the night show and maybe make comments.

It is brutal having to rely on someone else when you need them, but I think you've given a lot of time & effort to this such that you can probably do a damn good job on your own. It would be better if she's there, but at the same time, it isn't drop down dead critical. Just sorta sucks. And at the same time, don't let it drag you down when it comes to beign on stage. Its still YOUR SHOW GIRL!

YOU EARNED IT! :)

Sassy69 said:
To that point, at the very least, get your diet & eating schedule BEFORE the show so even if you are on your own, you aren't left holding the bag. )

Now sassafras.....

you KNOW how that goes at times....

yep -- but if you have it written out vs NOT having it written out , then at least u have somethig to work on.

I suggest carrying all your own potatos.

Sassy69 said:
yep -- but if you have it written out vs NOT having it written out , then at least u have somethig to work on.

I suggest carrying all your own potatos.

LOL

At the last show - I had my diet all written out - complete instructions - but SOMEONE didn't anticipate that I'd puff up like a blowfish on what I was given.

:rolleyes:

Which is why I feel it's important for someone to BE there to SEE me

Sassy69 said:
well same thing from then - dont' introduce new anything.

But wouldn't I also not follow same as previous because I DID follow what I was given & puffed up??

jenscats5 said:
But wouldn't I also not follow same as previous because I DID follow what I was given & puffed up??

sass and i ALWAYS say...do NOT add in anything new just b4 a show that you werent already eating

Top Bottom