Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I be concerned? Napsgear order

bigdextreme74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey brothers!

I have a question for you. I placed a significant order from one of the trusted suppliers on this forum. I bought the gear while it was on sale for BOGO (and payment was sent before sale was over). I just received an email stating that part of the order has shipped, and waiting for the other to ship. However, the gear that has not shipped is only half of what I ordered. It does not mention any of the BOGO. (ex: I ordered 2vials deca and I should get 4 vials; but it only list 2).

Should I be concerned or is this a computer glitch?

Thanks.

BigD

you should email the source and ask them.. often times they have different warehouse locations etc. but i cannot comment as i dont know the specifications.. you should be contacting them with questions...

Hey brothers!

I have a question for you. I placed a significant order from one of the trusted suppliers on this forum. I bought the gear while it was on sale for BOGO (and payment was sent before sale was over). I just received an email stating that part of the order has shipped, and waiting for the other to ship. However, the gear that has not shipped is only half of what I ordered. It does not mention any of the BOGO. (ex: I ordered 2vials deca and I should get 4 vials; but it only list 2).

Should I be concerned or is this a computer glitch?

Thanks.

BigD
@bigdextreme74 did you talk to their support team? and you talking about Napsgear?

which source was it? there are reps on the forum you can PM for help

but long story short, NO. you shouldn't be concerned. whatever you ordered and the sale you got would be honored if it is accurate. the sources on here want to make the customer happy

hello. You can reach out to me if you ordered through ugfreak with your info and i will get in touch with the right people

Top Bottom