Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I be concerned? Napsgear order

Thanks brothers!
All the gear came in on the same day. All qr codes and verification comes out legit. I am disappointed in the packaging. I'm used to vacuum sealed in foil. All the gear was simply placed inside the box. If anyone opened it, everything would have been exposed.
@bigdextreme74 Napsgear has many warehouses so some might miss packing materials I bet.

Can you do a picture of the touchdown for us?

and are you going to start that log journal?

Thanks brothers!
All the gear came in on the same day. All qr codes and verification comes out legit. I am disappointed in the packaging. I'm used to vacuum sealed in foil. All the gear was simply placed inside the box. If anyone opened it, everything would have been exposed.

Mate, Please check our PM and send me the order details.

Thanks brothers!
if anyone opened it they would be breaking the law by opening up someone elses package.

my advice is ship to a PO BOX if you are worried about nosy neighbors snooping in your mail

Top Bottom