Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIIT routine

~Enuf~

Hello ladies!
I was reading a thread where Shadow was asking those who do large amounts of cardio to try a little less cardio with HIIT training instead.
I currently do cardio every day, but am looking to switch things up a bit. I just don't want to stall my results that I am seeing right now.
MY diet is clean ( could use more protein) and my cal range is 1200-1400.
Stats are 5'5 124lbs and I'm guessing 15-17%%bf.
My question is, can someone post a HIIT routine that I can try to follow that has proven some good results? Maybe a 20 min and a 30 minute routine?
Thank you all!

~Enuf~ said:
Hello ladies!
I was reading a thread where Shadow was asking those who do large amounts of cardio to try a little less cardio with HIIT training instead.
I currently do cardio every day, but am looking to switch things up a bit. I just don't want to stall my results that I am seeing right now.
MY diet is clean ( could use more protein) and my cal range is 1200-1400.
Stats are 5'5 124lbs and I'm guessing 15-17%%bf.
My question is, can someone post a HIIT routine that I can try to follow that has proven some good results? Maybe a 20 min and a 30 minute routine?
Thank you all!

20/30 Minutes is TOO MUCH as a beginner in general.

Look at the burst of 30 seconds(ALL OUT AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT) followed by 60 seconds active recovery

thats ONE cycle

shoot for 8-12 per session per week...adding a cycle per week.

As you progress you can add time on the burst etc.....

TRUST ME - the 30/60 is plenty - your body will not tolerate any more as a beginner(shin splints etc)

The Shadow said:

Look at the burst of 30 seconds(ALL OUT AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT) followed by 60 seconds active recovery

thats ONE cycle

TRUST ME - the 30/60 is plenty - your body will not tolerate any more as a beginner(shin splints etc)

HE IS RIGHT :qt:

The Shadow said:

thats ONE cycle

So then am I right to think that you mean run for 30 seconds as fast as I can and then back it down some... repeat ...so on and so forth?
When you say add a cycle, What is a cycle considered?
Thank you.. sorry if the questions seems naieve. I'm just new at the HIIT thing

But don't feel like its not doable -- there is definitely a conditioning phase that you need to go thru, but you will see after a few runs at it that it becomes easier & easier.

Top Bottom