Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad acne from multi v on us ladies?

Paulinatrxx

Hi boys I'm 23 years old , I'm having an acne problem after I started taking multi v for my anemia, my forehead and chest are full of acne and as you know that's embarrassing for a young girl who attends college, I don't know if it's a reaction of my liver or probably because my diet is higher on read meat and pork which are the foods with the highest contain of iron, would you recommend any type of liver support in case is my liver is reacting negative to multi v? thank you.

There is no way a multivitamin can contribute to acne. It has to be a coincidence that you started getting acne the same time you started the multivitamin. Has anything else in your daily regiment changed?

Dietary vitamin/mineral intake actually has very little to do with your liver. Unless you are using an absurd amount of iron each day, it won't be effecting your liver. The amount of iron in a multi vitamin won't be enough to cause liver toxicity.

Here are some acne tips:

Drying/tanning out the skin helps immensely.

Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

On top of that, make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

Acne can be a reaction to certain foods too. Have you recently changed your diet? Another cause is fluctuating hormone levels. You could have the doctor check it out as well and see what is going on.

Did you recently change your eating habits?

Or was it only the introduction of multivitamins?

Usually this can happen from certain allergic reactions to specific foods or from some additives (or megadoses) of specific vitamins.

You need to rule out one thing at a time to know the culprit

Top Bottom