Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone competing soon??

A

AJD

Is anyone doing a bodybuilding or fitness show soon? I have two coming up that I'm in my precontest diet for right now...

1. Sept 29th
2. Oct. 13th

Anyone else going through this craziness along with me?

:)

AJ

Yep, I'm prepping for a figure show on July 21st. But I'm taking the attitude of, hey, this is for me. If I do well, great; if not, I'm enjoying the workouts and the way I look on my way to this contest.

Chabbah -

Your contest is right around the corner! How is your progress going? Where are you now? What is your goal for the show? Inquiring minds want to know!

Good luck - competition time is truly an amazing thing!

Im getting ready for Nationals on August 3-4 for figure, so i took a week off from my last show to eat a little and now it is back to the grind again.....dieting and training like crazy!!!!!!! Of course you have those good and bad days............Im not real talkative at the gym on most occasions:D

I planning on competing in fitness on July 15, but I'm not ready, so I'm going to wait until October. All I have to say is that I am truely nasty. I'm a moody person normally, so just imagine how I am dieting.
This will be my first time competing and in shape so being ready for July 15 was really important to me. When I realized that I was going to be ready it broke my heart at first, but then I realized that there are going to be a thousand shows. I can't take away from what I've acheived and why would I compete looking passable when I could be competing blowing everyone away.

Keep fighting and never lose sight of your dreams. Good luck guys!

I've been searching the net for Chicago area competitions...can anyone help me find one for my first competition (minimum of 3-4 months out)?

Thanks!

cseg -- by realizing the important thing is the state of your readiness and not the date of the show, you are leaps and bounds ahead of most first time competitors. They spend more time stressing out over hitting a show date or not - like there isn't enough stress in prepping for a contest. This way you know you will be ready - mentally and physically.

You will do wonderfully! If you get a chance, go watch some other shows before yours in October - it is great motivation to watch others do it and just immerse yourself in the excitement of the competition. :)

i am training for my first figure contest on sept. 15 in north jersey. i am so excited. i usually am for any show i enter, but i am glad npc started this catagory because it gives me more options to display my physique without resorting to gear, especially because i would like to be a fitness model. is anyone on this site a fitness model that can offer tips on how to get noticed? well, good luck anyone competing soon.:D

Top Bottom