Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex and training for sports, exercise, & bodybuilding performance question

Icculus

This does have to do with training, so help me out...

Does ejaculation inhibit muscle growth and training for sports, exercise, & bodybuilding performance? I'm wondering whether to stop having sex (and/or masturbating) as often in case I'm depriving my muscles the ideal nutrition for rebuilding. Any studies done on this??

My current theory is that once is a week is okay, as long as you don't do it on a day you plan on lifting. Any ideas??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the average ejaculation is something like .5 grams of sugar and .2 grams of protein. Unless you're talking elephant-size splooge (and if you are, then dude, screw working out, Ron Jeremy's about to be upstaged), you should be just fine.

Now that ya'll have had yer laugh, any more real responses to this?

Haven't you noticed that you get REALLY hungry after getting off? This is your body's way of telling to that you need food to "recharge". The entire process of creating sperm, plus the actual contents of it, I believe, is very taxing to the system.

Taoism teaches that losing your seed too often actually ages the body and utilizes resources best spent elsewhere.

Ever try being celebate for a week or two? It feels like your head is going to explode and you're ready to fuck any hole you see. Notice how much more energy you have? Compare your energy levels during that period of your life to one where you had sex multiple times a day, multiple times per week. You're absolutely drained. Anyone get my correlation here?

Serious replies please. This is an interesting topic and I find there to be a direct connection between my level of horniness and level of workout energy.

Have you ever considered that sex or jerking off is what gets you tired (loss of calories), as opposed to the actual ejaculation? I don't know about you, but I must burn something like 400 cals during sex.

LMFAO again!!! LOL,

NO IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYTHING NUMBSKULL!! "serious replies only..." give me a break dude, ask a serious question and I'll give you a serious answer.

If that's the case, I should be around 80 pounds by now.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! snort

------------------
zebo.gif

"It ain't the years honey, its the mileage."

Top Bottom