Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exercise works best for your abdominal?

I like:
(weighted) roman chair situps
weighted decline situps
hanging leg raises
ab wheel

sometimes i throw in side bends

i dont like the situps machines at my gym

no one listens to me on this\.. but 1 arm dumbell bench with your hips off the bench is fucking crazy for abs and obliques

well i agree fully with ck on how to get big abs. u gotta lift heavy and then heavier. but u gonna need some cardio too. i got abs, i just got fat covering them

pics of all of your abs please... lmao at squats and deads giving you a 6 pack

Who said anything about getting a six pack? That's diet, pure and simple. A guy that can hold 500-600 lbs on his back for a squat has strong abs, plain and simple. The abs are a stabilizing muscle and worked best when used to stabilize the torso.

In my opinion the best ab work is a great sprint workout. I do some stabilty core such as planks and cable hold but sprinting always exhausts my core the most.

Who said anything about getting a six pack? That's diet, pure and simple. A guy that can hold 500-600 lbs on his back for a squat has strong abs, plain and simple. The abs are a stabilizing muscle and worked best when used to stabilize the torso.

Nothing beats isolating for smaller body parts, no ones gonna say they got great biceps only training back for instance, and yes cardio and diet are needed to have a flat stomach but at the end of it all if you want the cuts, v-line and protruding 6- pack it needs direct heavy stimulation...

I agree with CK. You gotta hit the abs heavy. Weighted crunch, roman chair, heavy machine crunches, weighted leg raises, planks, do the trick and with less reps.

It kills me to get on a bb site with some dumbass personal trainer saying that "everyone has a six-pack, you just gotta lose the layer of fat to see it". Really? Then why don't anorexics have nice six packs, or survivor contestants after 39 days? lol. Sure, lose the mid-section fat but you gotta go heavy to make those muscles pop. 50 crunches off a ball ain't gonna do it.

Hand walkouts (google the video), ab roller, pikes, windshield wipers, planks, and side planks.

Heavy front squats and overhead squats murder my abs too.

Top Bottom