Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exercise works best for your abdominal?

your back is by far your best body part and why? because that's the body part you train the hardest correct?

you do fall under the skinny category though and your abs are under developed and lack symmetry

well what a great website this is turning out to be... i guess thats a moderators job, eh? to attack people for expressing their opinion that didnt bring offense towards anyone... makes sense...
you are right, i am no 'show pony'... im the racehorse that trains for actual performance...
yes, God made my abs stagnated, so of couse they wont be symmetrical... never will be, nor do i care...
i have trained 12 weeks out of my life for looks... and you have been training how long for beauty pageants? if my abs are to be considered underdeveloped, then what would you call your legs and back? because if you wont show them, then we can only assume...
ALL ive done is expressed my opinion, which many others here also have agreed with, that abs can be made using heavy compound lifts and low bf.... yet for some reason you choose to attack me, and nobody else...
...and then when called out...
...but im sure because of your a mod my post will get edited, or thread closed or deleted.... seems the only way out, but when you back someone in to a corner, you'd better expect them defend themselves...
i am so done for training for beauty pageants... this beast has some american records to break :evil:
remember CK... you are an amateur in the world of bodybuilding/ beauty pageants/ show pony work.... in powerlifting, what am i? wake up...

I'm not gonna argue with you let those who find your abs more impressive then mine take your advise and vice versa :)

CK, why not wander over to leangains and check out Martin Berkhan. I'm pretty sure he has a nice set of abs, wanna know how he got those? He diets and deadlifts 600 lbs at a body weight of 195 and 5.5% bf. He doesn't believe in direct ab work either.

Um okay and how has that worked for you? Unless you're that guy and have naturally incredible ab genetics you better get on an ab machine and do some damn crunches... I know no one in my family has abs and I've had to work hard for mine my whole life... Post a pic of your own abs that you've never had to isolate and I'll believe you

CK, why not wander over to leangains and check out Martin Berkhan. I'm pretty sure he has a nice set of abs, wanna know how he got those? He diets and deadlifts 600 lbs at a body weight of 195 and 5.5% bf. He doesn't believe in direct ab work either.

But that works for him... I think everyone is attacking CK for something simple that he said. At first he said you have to hit it direct. Than someone said no squat heavy and DL... And he said yea that helps too but you still have to hit it directly. I think everyone is right. It's a matter of training them and having a low bf%.. Example: that's like someone saying damn CK how the fuck did you get such big calves?!! Oh I don't train them directly. I just squat and deadlift. Now that might have helped him a bit but the truth of the matter is he always had a great set of calves. That was just an example guys.

Look I don't know what CKs workout plans look like. But he was simply giving advice on what worked for him personally. Nothing is set in stone. Someone I know that does strongman comps can squat close to 1000 lbs. Never done gear. Yea I'm sure he has a very strong core but I still can't see his abs. He would have to drop a few percentage points on BF but who's to say that he will
Have a tight 6 pack. Just sayin

Well C.K. you certainly know how to make friends.

Your description of Moya certainly looks like an insult to me.

Also some of your ideas are ass backwards mod or not.

I don't see anything underdeveloped about Moya's abs at all. They have nice cuts in them. While he won't win any pro bodybuilding competitions he looks absolutely fantastic in that picture and several others he has posted and the transformation from his before and afters is extremely noticable and very impressive.

I also would not label Moya "skinny". He does have a light build aka classical grecian Apollo build vs a moderate aries build like me or a hercules build like pure mesomorphs.

Skinny generally denotes small bones and lack of muscle. Moya may have small bones, but he certainly doesn't lack muscle.

So ya, you might think abit harder about what you say to someone in the future especially being a mod.

I swear they hand out mod status to anyone nowadays.

Top Bottom