Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exercise works best for your abdominal?

antoanvegas

Hello guys,

I don't use any kind of stimulants (well, some vitamins). What is your favorite exercise that works best for your abdominal muscles. I am getting some great result.

Weighted machine crunches I use over 200 lbs and have the abs to prove it (or you could do 200 normal crunches like everyone else and wonder why you're not getting anywhere)... train them hard and heavy like every other muscle and they will pop out

as said the main big lifts like squats , deads n over head pressing all greatly stress the abs also heavy chins all of which you should be doin any way . for direct ab work i do weighted hanging knee raises 4 x 8( 10 kg ankle weights) these are the same as leg raises but i dont let my quads go below parallel and hold at the bottom and top for 2 secs .

pics of all of your abs please... lmao at squats and deads giving you a 6 pack

I agree with CK... Squats and deads help, but more of stabilizing the muscles. Not really getting those muscles popping. You have to directly hit them an hard. Doing 1000 sit-ups won't do shit. Beside build endurance.

i didnt say the heavy lifts will give you good abs thay just stress them alot and i agree with you 100% you must hit them with low reps n heavy weight . sorry ive never taken a picture of my self in all my training life

Yes, i agree too you must hit them with heavy weighted excercises, this is what gets them to pop, but heavy compounds for sure contribute to building them up thick and big.

Top Bottom